Deaf critic movie review of Trolls
Trolls is an American 3D computer-animated, musical, comedy film. It is based on the dolls of the same name.
The film is directed by Mike Mitchell and Walt Dohrn. It is produced by DreamWorks Animation.
Trolls are small creatures who live happily, singing, dancing and hugging throughout the day.
Bergens are large creatures who never feel happy. They think that only eating trolls can make them happy.
Princess Poppy is a very happy troll while Troll Branch is the exact opposite of her.
Poppy and Branch together travel to Bergen town to free their troll friends who are protected by a maid Bridget.
Bridget loves King Gristle Jr. but is afraid to confess her feelings. Poppy and Branch agree to help her if she helps them to free their friends.
The story then shows how Poppy and Branch overcome many difficulties to make Bergens realize the true meaning of happiness.
Trolls has funny jokes, colourful background, bad villains and beautiful song sequences. It is a must watch for its simple message of being happy regardless of whatever happens in life.
Watch in Sign Language
- Health Problems in children with Autism
December 16, 2018
- Empowerment of disabled women was the focus of cross disability workshops in Kerala
December 16, 2018
- 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Hearing Impairment - Deaf and hard of hearing
December 15, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment December 11, 2018 Learn sign language over a cuppa at this Jodhpur cafe
- Headlines December 16, 2018 13 miners in Meghalaya feared dead, search operations on
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Society attitudes are a big threat for development of children with disabilities
- Employment December 15, 2018 Staff from schools for disabled kids protest against government apathy in Kerala
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Deaf candidate Sudeep Shukla impresses in polls, shows the way to disabled political aspirants
- Parasports December 11, 2018 Protest by Kerala para sportspersons to draw attention to struggle for facilities, funding
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh may be announced today
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Election results from 5 states, massive disappointment for BJP
- Parasports December 13, 2018 Wheelchair kabaddi set to make its presence felt in India
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Come 16 December, Bengaluru will host a car rally for awareness on autism
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 10, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018