Deaf critic movie review of Trolls
December 1, 2016
Trolls is an American 3D computer-animated, musical, comedy film. It is based on the dolls of the same name.
The film is directed by Mike Mitchell and Walt Dohrn. It is produced by DreamWorks Animation.
Trolls are small creatures who live happily, singing, dancing and hugging throughout the day.
Bergens are large creatures who never feel happy. They think that only eating trolls can make them happy.
Princess Poppy is a very happy troll while Troll Branch is the exact opposite of her.
Poppy and Branch together travel to Bergen town to free their troll friends who are protected by a maid Bridget.
Bridget loves King Gristle Jr. but is afraid to confess her feelings. Poppy and Branch agree to help her if she helps them to free their friends.
The story then shows how Poppy and Branch overcome many difficulties to make Bergens realize the true meaning of happiness.
Trolls has funny jokes, colourful background, bad villains and beautiful song sequences. It is a must watch for its simple message of being happy regardless of whatever happens in life.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News