Deaf critic movie review of Trolls
Trolls is an American 3D computer-animated, musical, comedy film. It is based on the dolls of the same name.
The film is directed by Mike Mitchell and Walt Dohrn. It is produced by DreamWorks Animation.
Trolls are small creatures who live happily, singing, dancing and hugging throughout the day.
Bergens are large creatures who never feel happy. They think that only eating trolls can make them happy.
Princess Poppy is a very happy troll while Troll Branch is the exact opposite of her.
Poppy and Branch together travel to Bergen town to free their troll friends who are protected by a maid Bridget.
Bridget loves King Gristle Jr. but is afraid to confess her feelings. Poppy and Branch agree to help her if she helps them to free their friends.
The story then shows how Poppy and Branch overcome many difficulties to make Bergens realize the true meaning of happiness.
Trolls has funny jokes, colourful background, bad villains and beautiful song sequences. It is a must watch for its simple message of being happy regardless of whatever happens in life.
Watch in Sign Language
- One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
February 18, 2019
- Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
February 18, 2019
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019