Deaf critic movie review of Force 2
December 21, 2016
Force 2 is an action and thriller film, directed by Abhinay Deo. It stars John Abraham (as Yash), Sonakshi Sinha (as KK) and Tahir Raj Bhasin (as Shiv Sharma / Rudra Pratap Singh) in important roles.
The film finds Yash and KK travelling to Budapest to find the spy who plans to destroy the R.A.W. team.
Yash and KK get to know that Shiv Sharma is the mastermind terrorist who gives out information of R.A.W. agents to Chinese spies.
Yash and KK try their best to arrest Shiv to bring him back to India. But they fail as Shiv escapes with his men by faking that he is dead.
Yash investigates and gets to know that Shiv is Rudra Pratap Singh who seeks revenge from the Indian cabinet minister because of whom his family committed suicide.
Will Yash and KK spoil Rudra's plan to kill the minister forms the climax scene of the film.
John is at his best, Sonakshi delivers a good performance and Tahir rocks as the bad guy. The film is a one-time watch for its engaging story and action sequences.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 #AutismPower - Julia's family feature all through April on popular show Sesame Street
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News