Deaf critic movie review of Moana
December 23, 2016
Moana is an American 3D computer-animated film. It is a fantasy film with lots of music, emotions, comedy and adventure. The film is produced and released by Walt Disney Company.
The film is about Moana, an adventurous teenager who sets out on a brave mission to save her people.
In the journey, Moana meets Maui, a demi-god who guides her to become a master way-finder.
Moana and Maui come across many monsters and difficulties when they sail across the open ocean.
But Moana never gives up and works hard to fulfill the wish of her ancient ancestors.
Moana's efforts to convince Maui to become a part of her mission are hilarious as well as inspirational.
It shows Moana's leadership abilities to not accept failure and get things done the right way.
Moana's grandmother and Maui also play an important role in helping Moana discover her true identity.
The film has a great animation story with each and every part in the film presented in an interesting way.
Walt Disney deserves appreciation for keeping the visually engaging film light and entertaining.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Get-hooked June 13, 2019 Feeling body positive when you have a disability
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 At this Chennai grocery shop, people with autism show their skills at customer service
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Sustainable, eco-friendly vocational training for disabled adults, the Aarambh way
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
- Technology June 12, 2019 Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News