Microsoft app helps colour blind see better
Microsoft has created a new app to help colour blind users to see a greater spectrum of different colours.
It is called Color Binoculars and it acts like a colour window for those who have difficulty in seeing different parts of the colour spectrum.
The app makes reds brighter and greens darker so that the difference is more obvious. It also replaces difficult colour combinations, like red and green, with combinations that are easier to separate like pink and green.
The app has three different viewing modes – red/green, green/red and blue/yellow. This improves and defines the colours in those much better.
The app is available on iOS.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 19, 2019 Kerala government launches projects to empower visually impaired people
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News