Teenager with cerebral palsy inspires people with her paintings
Alex Roberts, a teenager who has cerebral palsy is becoming popular in the painting community in Arkansas, United States.
Alex who started painting more than five years ago creates art without picking up a paintbrush or touching any paint. She uses a tracker volunteer who follows her directions to paint.
Alex’s dad said his daughter’s works of art shows her creative personality. Her paintings have sold for as much as $5,000.
Cerebral palsy is a group of permanent movement disorders that appears in early childhood. It affects body movement, muscle coordination and balance.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Kerala government starts initiatives for inclusive elections
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Teen art prodigy Ansh's stunning watercolours show maturity, individuality
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Get-hooked February 16, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019