Teenager with cerebral palsy inspires people with her paintings
October 13, 2017
Alex Roberts, a teenager who has cerebral palsy is becoming popular in the painting community in Arkansas, United States.
Alex who started painting more than five years ago creates art without picking up a paintbrush or touching any paint. She uses a tracker volunteer who follows her directions to paint.
Alex's dad said his daughter's works of art shows her creative personality. Her paintings have sold for as much as $5,000.
Cerebral palsy is a group of permanent movement disorders that appears in early childhood. It affects body movement, muscle coordination and balance.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Uber India apology to disability rights activist not enough, call for concrete measures
- Parasports June 26, 2019 Ireland win puts para shuttler Pramod Bhagat among contenders for Tokyo Paralympics
- Education June 19, 2019 Parents, special educators group files RTI into status of inclusive education in Kerala
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Rahul Gandhi firm on quitting as Congress chief
- Headlines June 25, 2019 Jharkhand mob lynching victim dies, five arrested
- Accessibility June 24, 2019 Buttons 2 Button is an adaptive clothing idea straight from a mom's heart
- Headlines June 22, 2019 India deploys warships in view of US-Iran conflict
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News