Comedian with cerebral palsy makes people laugh
November 26, 2016
32-year-old Zach Anner from the United States who was born with cerebral palsy loves making people laugh with the help of his YouTube channel.
Anner is a comedian, actor and writer. He helps educate people about cerebral palsy with his funny conversations.
Currently, Anner is providing health tips on a fitness show on his YouTube channel.
Anner's positive approach in life helped him to never let his disability come in the way of achieving dreams.
Anner credits his family and friends for helping him to make a successful career in spreading happiness.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News