Comedian with cerebral palsy makes people laugh
November 26, 2016
32-year-old Zach Anner from the United States who was born with cerebral palsy loves making people laugh with the help of his YouTube channel.
Anner is a comedian, actor and writer. He helps educate people about cerebral palsy with his funny conversations.
Currently, Anner is providing health tips on a fitness show on his YouTube channel.
Anner's positive approach in life helped him to never let his disability come in the way of achieving dreams.
Anner credits his family and friends for helping him to make a successful career in spreading happiness.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 17, 2019 Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Encephalitis kills 108 people in Bihar
- Technology June 12, 2019 Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News