Video explains how the blind & deaf communicate with each other
September 28, 2017
YouTuber Tommy Edison who is blind sits with Rikki Poynter who is deaf to explain how blind and deaf people communicate with each other in a video.
Edison explains that the best and easiest way to communicate is through phone or computer apps.
Poynter uses one app Make it Big which makes the text large so that she can see what is said by the blind person in a flash.
Edison uses the voice over function on the iPhone. It allows him to say his words so that a deaf person can see them on the screen.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 17, 2019 UN Security Council holds meeting about Kashmir
- Headlines August 22, 2019 Ex-minister P Chidambaram arrested
- Technology August 22, 2019 #TechThursdays – Kibo XS, world’s 1st intelligent personalised scanning & reading companion
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Understanding Autism and Head banging
- Headlines August 22, 2019 BJP leader files complaint against Anurag Kashyap
- Headlines August 21, 2019 Chandrayaan-2 enters Moon’s orbit
- Events August 22, 2019 Creative Pattern Workshop For Individuals with Special Needs
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News