Video explains how the blind & deaf communicate with each other
September 28, 2017
YouTuber Tommy Edison who is blind sits with Rikki Poynter who is deaf to explain how blind and deaf people communicate with each other in a video.
Edison explains that the best and easiest way to communicate is through phone or computer apps.
Poynter uses one app Make it Big which makes the text large so that she can see what is said by the blind person in a flash.
Edison uses the voice over function on the iPhone. It allows him to say his words so that a deaf person can see them on the screen.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events March 20, 2019 Session by Smrithy Rajesh
- Events March 20, 2019 4th National Blind Football Tournament
- Get-hooked March 21, 2019 In enabling son Advait to unlock his potential, mom Smrithy came into her own as an empowered parent
- Parasports March 20, 2019 India on a roll at the 2019 Special Olympics World Games
- Headlines March 20, 2019 Madhya Pradesh girl raped & killed, uncle & brothers accused
- Events March 19, 2019 BGFI's session on STEM study - An Inclusive Avenue for the Blind
- Headlines March 21, 2019 All IPL 2019 matches will be played in India
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News