Video explains how the blind & deaf communicate with each other
YouTuber Tommy Edison who is blind sits with Rikki Poynter who is deaf to explain how blind and deaf people communicate with each other in a video.
Edison explains that the best and easiest way to communicate is through phone or computer apps.
Poynter uses one app Make it Big which makes the text large so that she can see what is said by the blind person in a flash.
Edison uses the voice over function on the iPhone. It allows him to say his words so that a deaf person can see them on the screen.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility January 18, 2019 Goa Carnival 2019 promises to be wheelchair accessible
- Get-hooked January 17, 2019 Benefit Cosmetics' move to feature model with Down syndrome as ambassador gets a big thumbs up
- Events January 18, 2019 Thematic Concert on Sufi and Bhakti
- Events January 20, 2019 Trinayani's 18th Inclusive Monthly Meetup
- Headlines January 17, 2019 India's D Gukesh is world’s 2nd youngest chess grandmaster
- Get-hooked January 20, 2019 Understanding Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Headlines January 18, 2019 Supreme Court allows dance bars in Maharashtra to reopen
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News