Video explains how the blind & deaf communicate with each other
YouTuber Tommy Edison who is blind sits with Rikki Poynter who is deaf to explain how blind and deaf people communicate with each other in a video.
Edison explains that the best and easiest way to communicate is through phone or computer apps.
Poynter uses one app Make it Big which makes the text large so that she can see what is said by the blind person in a flash.
Edison uses the voice over function on the iPhone. It allows him to say his words so that a deaf person can see them on the screen.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 15, 2018 Prince Durairaj is on a mission to spread awareness on child sexual abuse
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 Help your child with autism sleep better
- Get-hooked November 16, 2018 Sexual assaults on disabled women to come under focus in Delhi convention
- Headlines November 18, 2018 Delhi on high alert after threat of terror attack
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Marvel Comics creator Stan Lee dies at 95
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 "It was like the whole universe came together" - My Take by Ruma Roka, founder, Noida Deaf Society
- Education November 15, 2018 Make classrooms friendly for children with ADHD
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News