Video explains how the blind & deaf communicate with each other
September 28, 2017
YouTuber Tommy Edison who is blind sits with Rikki Poynter who is deaf to explain how blind and deaf people communicate with each other in a video.
Edison explains that the best and easiest way to communicate is through phone or computer apps.
Poynter uses one app Make it Big which makes the text large so that she can see what is said by the blind person in a flash.
Edison uses the voice over function on the iPhone. It allows him to say his words so that a deaf person can see them on the screen.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 Music knows no boundaries so why barriers at concert venues, ask disabled music lovers
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 'We have only one life, so live it to the fullest' - My Take by Krishnakumar PS
- Get-hooked May 22, 2019 Experts claim music therapy helps enhance critical skills in children with autism
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 From working for underprivileged kids to disability rights advocacy, Diksha wears many hats
- Get-hooked May 25, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines May 19, 2019 Seventh & final phase of voting in general elections today
- Get-hooked May 20, 2019 These friends banded together in the aftermath of the Kerala floods to help people with disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News