Braille calendar for 2017 released in Karnataka
December 7, 2016
Children with disabilities participated in a cultural show at an exhibition in Mysuru in Karnataka recently. The function was held to celebrate World Disability Day. It was attended by nearly 500 disabled children with their parents.
The parents of children with disabilities were motivated to be aware of the schemes and facilities given by the government for their children.
The event also appreciated the winners of many cultural and sporting events.
The organizers of the event released a Braille calendar for the year 2017. They plan to distribute the calendar across the state.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News