Braille calendar for 2017 released in Karnataka
December 7, 2016
Children with disabilities participated in a cultural show at an exhibition in Mysuru in Karnataka recently. The function was held to celebrate World Disability Day. It was attended by nearly 500 disabled children with their parents.
The parents of children with disabilities were motivated to be aware of the schemes and facilities given by the government for their children.
The event also appreciated the winners of many cultural and sporting events.
The organizers of the event released a Braille calendar for the year 2017. They plan to distribute the calendar across the state.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Celebrate Autism Pride Day, every day
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Sherin & Neerada’s deep bond of friendship is rooted in understanding & respect
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
- Headlines June 19, 2019 6 jawans injured in terror strike in Pulwama
- Education June 19, 2019 Parents, special educators group files RTI into status of inclusive education in Kerala
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News