Tandav is India's first Inclusive Dance Festival. Incepted in 2014, Tandav has been able to reach out to more than 400 kids in its two editions, Tandav and Ananda Tandav in 2014 and 2015 respectively.
Taking another step ahead to promote inclusion, in volunteering as well as in celebrations, Rudra Tandav will reach out to 600 kids and volunteer army of the same numbers.
At Rudra Tandav you will be delighted to see kids from all walks of life dancing their heart out. We set a stage where, Deaf, Visually Impaired, Autistic and Down Syndrome kids and candidates from other disabilities will be joining hearts without boundaries.
The more, the merrier... we look forward to see you at Rudra Tandav.
- Starts on: Sunday, 11 Dec 2016 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 11 Dec 2016 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: At Shankaraa Foundation, 8th Mile Kanakapura Road, Doddakallasandra Post, Bangalore
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Smileys India
- Organizer Phone: +91-8123416907
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://tandav3.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events December 17, 2018 Blind Cricket League
- Education December 14, 2018 Top medical institute in Chandigarh under scanner for discriminating against disabled candidates
- Headlines December 17, 2018 Bhupesh Baghel is the new Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh
- Headlines December 18, 2018 Cyclone hits Andhra Pradesh causing rains, landslides
- Get-hooked December 18, 2018 How a trek led to the start of a larger journey - My Take by P Devendra, Founder, Nayan Foundation
- Events December 17, 2018 Tycoons Rotary Marathon
- Get-hooked December 18, 2018 This Bengaluru school is empowering women with disabilities for the job market
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events December 17, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018