Tandav is India's first Inclusive Dance Festival. Incepted in 2014, Tandav has been able to reach out to more than 400 kids in its two editions, Tandav and Ananda Tandav in 2014 and 2015 respectively.
Taking another step ahead to promote inclusion, in volunteering as well as in celebrations, Rudra Tandav will reach out to 600 kids and volunteer army of the same numbers.
At Rudra Tandav you will be delighted to see kids from all walks of life dancing their heart out. We set a stage where, Deaf, Visually Impaired, Autistic and Down Syndrome kids and candidates from other disabilities will be joining hearts without boundaries.
The more, the merrier... we look forward to see you at Rudra Tandav.
- Starts on: Sunday, 11 Dec 2016 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 11 Dec 2016 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: At Shankaraa Foundation, 8th Mile Kanakapura Road, Doddakallasandra Post, Bangalore
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Smileys India
- Organizer Phone: +91-8123416907
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://tandav3.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 Shubhajit aims to enter history books as first double arm amputee to complete Bengaluru-Ladakh bike ride
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News