Tandav is India's first Inclusive Dance Festival. Incepted in 2014, Tandav has been able to reach out to more than 400 kids in its two editions, Tandav and Ananda Tandav in 2014 and 2015 respectively.
Taking another step ahead to promote inclusion, in volunteering as well as in celebrations, Rudra Tandav will reach out to 600 kids and volunteer army of the same numbers.
At Rudra Tandav you will be delighted to see kids from all walks of life dancing their heart out. We set a stage where, Deaf, Visually Impaired, Autistic and Down Syndrome kids and candidates from other disabilities will be joining hearts without boundaries.
The more, the merrier... we look forward to see you at Rudra Tandav.
- Starts on: Sunday, 11 Dec 2016 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 11 Dec 2016 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: At Shankaraa Foundation, 8th Mile Kanakapura Road, Doddakallasandra Post, Bangalore
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Smileys India
- Organizer Phone: +91-8123416907
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://tandav3.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Education February 19, 2019 The Gati initiative is enabling mainstream Mumbai schools to provide high quality, inclusive education
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Pakistani actors and artists banned by Indian film industry
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Get-hooked February 14, 2019