Tandav is India's first Inclusive Dance Festival. Incepted in 2014, Tandav has been able to reach out to more than 400 kids in its two editions, Tandav and Ananda Tandav in 2014 and 2015 respectively.
Taking another step ahead to promote inclusion, in volunteering as well as in celebrations, Rudra Tandav will reach out to 600 kids and volunteer army of the same numbers.
At Rudra Tandav you will be delighted to see kids from all walks of life dancing their heart out. We set a stage where, Deaf, Visually Impaired, Autistic and Down Syndrome kids and candidates from other disabilities will be joining hearts without boundaries.
The more, the merrier... we look forward to see you at Rudra Tandav.
- Starts on: Sunday, 11 Dec 2016 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 11 Dec 2016 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: At Shankaraa Foundation, 8th Mile Kanakapura Road, Doddakallasandra Post, Bangalore
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Smileys India
- Organizer Phone: +91-8123416907
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://tandav3.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Animal lovers protest against decision to shoot down tigress Avni
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Dating a person with autism? Here are some things to keep in mind
- Get-hooked October 22, 2018 What matters is how we run the race - Guest Column by Vineet Saraiwala, visually impaired marathoner
- Parasports October 22, 2018 Mandvi Garg battled depression, vision loss to come back as a champion trekker
- Education October 18, 2018 Proposal to start sign language exams needs a reality check, say experts
- Headlines October 21, 2018 Bollywood celebrity manager accused in #MeToo movement attempts suicide
- Get-hooked October 22, 2018 Children with autism find a ray of hope at Sunshine in Bengaluru
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News