Tandav is India's first Inclusive Dance Festival. Incepted in 2014, Tandav has been able to reach out to more than 400 kids in its two editions, Tandav and Ananda Tandav in 2014 and 2015 respectively.
Taking another step ahead to promote inclusion, in volunteering as well as in celebrations, Rudra Tandav will reach out to 600 kids and volunteer army of the same numbers.
At Rudra Tandav you will be delighted to see kids from all walks of life dancing their heart out. We set a stage where, Deaf, Visually Impaired, Autistic and Down Syndrome kids and candidates from other disabilities will be joining hearts without boundaries.
The more, the merrier... we look forward to see you at Rudra Tandav.
- Starts on: Sunday, 11 Dec 2016 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 11 Dec 2016 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: At Shankaraa Foundation, 8th Mile Kanakapura Road, Doddakallasandra Post, Bangalore
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Smileys India
- Organizer Phone: +91-8123416907
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://tandav3.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 17, 2019 England’s World Cup win clouded by ICC rule controversy
- Accessibility July 13, 2019 Trichy Central Library brings written word alive for new audiences with a section for deaf readers
- Events July 11, 2019 SignAlong - Sign language workshop
- Get-hooked July 13, 2019 #RareDiseases - Organisation for Rare Diseases in India is out to change perceptions
- Headlines July 17, 2019 Pakistan opens airspace after 140 days
- Headlines July 18, 2019 Dhoni unlikely for next tour, to be part of transitioning phase
- Events July 11, 2019 Special buddies program (Basic group)
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News