Microsoft launches inclusive coding program in India
December 14, 2016
Microsoft recently held a campaign called the 'Hour of Code' across 15 states in India.
The campaign aims to make computer science more popular among Indian youth by teaching them the basics of computer coding.
The weeklong program was an inclusive one. Students with developmental disabilities and autism were also part of the campaign.
Learning coding is a key step in the field of computer science.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Finance Minister to present budget on 5 July
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Celebrate Autism Pride Day, every day
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Chennai hit by worst water crisis
- Parasports June 19, 2019 Tamil Nadu set to rock the National Wheelchair Basketball Championship
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Making a difference – Quick Tips for budding social entrepreneurs
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
- Events June 20, 2019 Special buddies program (Intermediate group)
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Aussie player Steve Smith praises Virat
- Employment June 20, 2019 Karnataka's popular Mitti Cafe chain, manned entirely by disabled staff, set to expand to other cities
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Best friends Mary Vincy & Mary Jiya shares their success mantras
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News