Deaf critic movie review of Underworld: Blood Wars
Underworld: Blood Wars is an American action and horror film. It features Kate Beckinsale as Selene, Theo James as David and Tobias Menzies as Marius in important roles.
The film is directed by Anna Foerster and is the fifth part in the Underworld series.
The film introduces Selene as Vampire death dealer, David as Selene’s supporter and Marius as Lycan leader.
It shows how Selene has to fight against Marius and his Lycan group alongwith the Vampire group which cheated on her.
With the support of David and his father, Selene aims to stop the long-lasting war between Lycans and Vampires.
The film’s story doesn’t have much to tell you as it has full of vampire and werewolf action sequences with thrilling effects.
When it comes to performances, Kate’s acting was flawless as usual and Theo James was good.
People who are watching the Underworld series for the first time will be taken to a completely different world and will get to learn about the hierarchy of the Vampire world but may not be able to relate to the flashbacks and fast-moving vampire politics in the film. It is a one-time watch for its visual effects and a mysterious ending.
Watch in Sign Language
- Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
February 20, 2019
- Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
February 19, 2019
- Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
February 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
- Education February 19, 2019 The Gati initiative is enabling mainstream Mumbai schools to provide high quality, inclusive education
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Events February 17, 2019 Skills Development Transition Program
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News