Deaf critic movie review of Underworld: Blood Wars
January 9, 2017
Underworld: Blood Wars is an American action and horror film. It features Kate Beckinsale as Selene, Theo James as David and Tobias Menzies as Marius in important roles.
The film is directed by Anna Foerster and is the fifth part in the Underworld series.
The film introduces Selene as Vampire death dealer, David as Selene's supporter and Marius as Lycan leader.
It shows how Selene has to fight against Marius and his Lycan group alongwith the Vampire group which cheated on her.
With the support of David and his father, Selene aims to stop the long-lasting war between Lycans and Vampires.
The film's story doesn't have much to tell you as it has full of vampire and werewolf action sequences with thrilling effects.
When it comes to performances, Kate's acting was flawless as usual and Theo James was good.
People who are watching the Underworld series for the first time will be taken to a completely different world and will get to learn about the hierarchy of the Vampire world but may not be able to relate to the flashbacks and fast-moving vampire politics in the film. It is a one-time watch for its visual effects and a mysterious ending.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Celebrate Autism Pride Day, every day
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News