Deaf critic movie review of Office Christmas Party
Office Christmas Party is an American Christmas comedy film. It is directed by Will Speck and Josh Gordon and released by Paramount Pictures.
The film stars Jason Bateman (as Josh), T.J. Miller (as Clay), Jennifer Aniston (as Carol) and Olivia Munn (as Tracey) in important roles.
Office Christmas Party movie introduces Josh as the chief technical officer, Carol as CEO, Clay as branch manager and Tracey as head of tech of Zenotek company's Chicago branch.
Carol threatens her brother Clay to lay off 40% of the staff, cut bonuses and cancel the annual Christmas party as their company has failed to meet the quarterly sales goals.
The film then shows how Clay alongwith Josh and Tracey try to find a big client and close a sale to save their jobs.
The sibling rivalry between Carol and Clay were entertaining. Jennifer Aniston’s role as a mean boss was the best part of the film.
The film is a one-time watch for its simple story, light comedy and a mad party theme. Overall, a good message of treating employees like family.
Watch in Sign Language
- Health Problems in children with Autism
December 16, 2018
- Empowerment of disabled women was the focus of cross disability workshops in Kerala
December 16, 2018
- 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Hearing Impairment - Deaf and hard of hearing
December 15, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Hearing Impairment - Deaf and hard of hearing
- Education December 14, 2018 Top medical institute in Chandigarh under scanner for discriminating against disabled candidates
- Employment December 12, 2018 Visual impairment is no barrier to a successful career. Here are some tips
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 New study highlights importance of building motor skills in kids with autism
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Resolving 26/11 Mumbai attacks is in Pakistan's interest, says Imran Khan
- Events December 9, 2018 Mumbai Memory Cafe
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Miracle on Wheels is transforming lives of thousands of wheelchair users in India
- Events December 12, 2018 Planet Abled Barrier Free Skiing Adventure 2019
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Why is Speech Therapy important? Some information
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 Get set for an explosion of art & culture in accessible forms at the Serendipity Arts Festival
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 14, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018