Deaf critic movie review of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
January 8, 2017
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is an American epic space opera film.
The film stars Felicity Jones as Jyn, Diego Luna as Cassian, Ben Mendelsohn as Orson, Donnie Yen as Chirrut, Forest Whitaker as Saw and Mads Mikkelsen as Galen in important roles.
The film starts with research scientist Galen hiding on a planet with his wife and daughter Jyn.
Imperial weapons developer Orson arrives to take Galen to complete the unfinished Death Star and kills his wife in the process.
Jyn escapes from the scene and is taken to safety by Rebel extremist Saw.
After fifteen years, Rebel intelligence officer Cassian plans to use Jyn to know more about the Death Star and Galen.
After making contact with Saw, Jyn gets to know that Galen is alive and is working secretly to make some faults in the design of the Death Star.
The way Jyn and Cassian steal the Death Star data and transmit to the Rebel command ship forms the remaining part of the story.
Chirrut as a blind warrior who believes in the Force deserves appreciation for his entertaining and meaningful role in the film. The film is a must watch for Star Wars' fans.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Celebrate Autism Pride Day, every day
- Accessibility June 11, 2019 A warrior in the cause of digital accessibility - My Take by Sai Bhagat
- Get-hooked June 13, 2019 Feeling body positive when you have a disability
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
- Technology June 12, 2019 Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News