Deaf critic movie review of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
January 8, 2017
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is an American epic space opera film.
The film stars Felicity Jones as Jyn, Diego Luna as Cassian, Ben Mendelsohn as Orson, Donnie Yen as Chirrut, Forest Whitaker as Saw and Mads Mikkelsen as Galen in important roles.
The film starts with research scientist Galen hiding on a planet with his wife and daughter Jyn.
Imperial weapons developer Orson arrives to take Galen to complete the unfinished Death Star and kills his wife in the process.
Jyn escapes from the scene and is taken to safety by Rebel extremist Saw.
After fifteen years, Rebel intelligence officer Cassian plans to use Jyn to know more about the Death Star and Galen.
After making contact with Saw, Jyn gets to know that Galen is alive and is working secretly to make some faults in the design of the Death Star.
The way Jyn and Cassian steal the Death Star data and transmit to the Rebel command ship forms the remaining part of the story.
Chirrut as a blind warrior who believes in the Force deserves appreciation for his entertaining and meaningful role in the film. The film is a must watch for Star Wars' fans.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Share funding details, court tells political parties
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Headlines April 12, 2019 IPL 2019- CSK beats RR
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News