Deaf critic movie review of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is an American epic space opera film.
The film stars Felicity Jones as Jyn, Diego Luna as Cassian, Ben Mendelsohn as Orson, Donnie Yen as Chirrut, Forest Whitaker as Saw and Mads Mikkelsen as Galen in important roles.
The film starts with research scientist Galen hiding on a planet with his wife and daughter Jyn.
Imperial weapons developer Orson arrives to take Galen to complete the unfinished Death Star and kills his wife in the process.
Jyn escapes from the scene and is taken to safety by Rebel extremist Saw.
After fifteen years, Rebel intelligence officer Cassian plans to use Jyn to know more about the Death Star and Galen.
After making contact with Saw, Jyn gets to know that Galen is alive and is working secretly to make some faults in the design of the Death Star.
The way Jyn and Cassian steal the Death Star data and transmit to the Rebel command ship forms the remaining part of the story.
Chirrut as a blind warrior who believes in the Force deserves appreciation for his entertaining and meaningful role in the film. The film is a must watch for Star Wars' fans.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility December 11, 2018 The wheelchair has given me wings to fly! - My Take by Dr Divya Singh
- Headlines December 8, 2018 Singer Mika Singh detained& released in Dubai over sexual harassment allegations
- Get-hooked December 6, 2018 How disabled people can expedite their inclusion in society - Guest column by Turab Chimthanawala
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Bengaluru’s Namma Pride gets a thumbs up for its accessibility features
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 What makes them Disability Heroes - World Disability Day Special
- Events December 9, 2018 Mumbai Memory Cafe
- Employment December 11, 2018 Learn sign language over a cuppa at this Jodhpur cafe
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Deaf people are gathering at Delhi's Jantar Mantar for a common cause
- Get-hooked December 6, 2018 Disability Heroes - Neha Agarwal is opening corporate India’s eyes to the AB-ility in disability
- Education December 7, 2018 Tips to help children with dyscalculia
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 7, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News