Blind critic movie review of Befikre
A blind perspective:
Befikre is a Hindi romantic drama film starring Ranveer Singh as Dharam and Vaani Kapoor as Shyra in lead roles.
Dharam, an Indian Punjabi boy comes to Paris to work as a stand-up comedian.
In Paris’ carefree atmosphere, he meets Shyra, a beautiful French girl with Indian origin.
In short, the film is a ‘Frenjabi’ love story that celebrates being carefree in romantic relationships.
Dharam and Shyra get attracted to each other and decide to live-in together.
Their romantic relationship doesn’t last long due to their constant fights and arguments over small and everyday problems. So, Dharam and Shyra breakup and continue to remain friends.
Soon, they break their friendship also due to some misunderstandings and decide to get married to different partners on the same day and same place.
The story takes a turn when Dharam and Shyra realise that they are made for each other.
Befikre is a very plain romantic drama without any good story and entertaining dialogues.
It is a one-time watch for describing the beautiful locations of Paris, Vishal-Shekhar’s music and to some extent Ranveer’s acting.
A sighted perspective:
Befikre is romantic-comedy film written, directed and produced by Aditya Chopra under his Yash Raj Films company.
Although Dharam and Shyra’s love story is shown to be a very modern and happening but it has a typical Bollywood ending.
Honestly, didn’t expect such kind of storytelling or script from the makers of the superhit romantic films like DDLJ, Mohabbatein and Rab Ne Bana di Jodi.
The first half of the film isn’t bad but it is the second half, which is a big let-down.If the makers would have finished the movie in the interval itself, it would still be a decent watch. Second half drags and bores the audience. Go for the film only to listen or watch the songs in a theatre.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility November 15, 2018 Lack of clarity on revised admission norms leaves disabled students & parents groping in the dark
- Get-hooked November 9, 2018 India takes the fight against leprosy to people's doorsteps
- Get-hooked November 11, 2018 Stephen Hawking's wheelchair & thesis fetch over $1 million at auction
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 Unni Maxx talks about his vacation at the paradise of South Africa
- Get-hooked November 9, 2018 Arunima Sinha, first female amputee to climb Mount Everest, gets honorary doctorate in the UK
- Get-hooked November 10, 2018 Abhaya Care Foundation lends a helping hand to children with disabilities
- Get-hooked November 8, 2018 Miss Deaf Asia Nishtha Dudeja credits her win to a fighting spirit, a Newz Hook exclusive
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked November 14, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 10, 2018