Blind critic movie review of Befikre
January 2, 2017
A blind perspective:
Befikre is a Hindi romantic drama film starring Ranveer Singh as Dharam and Vaani Kapoor as Shyra in lead roles.
Dharam, an Indian Punjabi boy comes to Paris to work as a stand-up comedian.
In Paris' carefree atmosphere, he meets Shyra, a beautiful French girl with Indian origin.
In short, the film is a 'Frenjabi' love story that celebrates being carefree in romantic relationships.
Dharam and Shyra get attracted to each other and decide to live-in together.
Their romantic relationship doesn't last long due to their constant fights and arguments over small and everyday problems. So, Dharam and Shyra breakup and continue to remain friends.
Soon, they break their friendship also due to some misunderstandings and decide to get married to different partners on the same day and same place.
The story takes a turn when Dharam and Shyra realise that they are made for each other.
Befikre is a very plain romantic drama without any good story and entertaining dialogues.
It is a one-time watch for describing the beautiful locations of Paris, Vishal-Shekhar's music and to some extent Ranveer's acting.
A sighted perspective:
Befikre is romantic-comedy film written, directed and produced by Aditya Chopra under his Yash Raj Films company.
Although Dharam and Shyra's love story is shown to be a very modern and happening but it has a typical Bollywood ending.
Honestly, didn't expect such kind of storytelling or script from the makers of the superhit romantic films like DDLJ, Mohabbatein and Rab Ne Bana di Jodi.
The first half of the film isn't bad but it is the second half, which is a big let-down.If the makers would have finished the movie in the interval itself, it would still be a decent watch. Second half drags and bores the audience. Go for the film only to listen or watch the songs in a theatre.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events March 20, 2019 4th National Blind Football Tournament
- Events March 20, 2019 On The Path To Success - My Journey With My Child
- Get-hooked March 23, 2019 Disabled people share uncomfortable encounters on social media with hash tag #AbledsAreWeird
- Headlines March 22, 2019 Trailer of biopic PM Narendra Modi gets over one million views
- Events March 20, 2019 Awareness Session on Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace
- Events March 20, 2019 Run 4 Autism Marathon- More details to come
- Get-hooked March 20, 2019 "We all have a Javed Abidi inside us": Shameer Rishad talks about the Javed Abidi Foundation
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News