Deaf critic movie review of La La Land
January 3, 2017
La La Land is an American romantic, musical, comedy-drama film. It is written and directed by Damien Chazelle.
The film stars Ryan Gosling (as Sebastian) and Emma Stone (as Mia) in important roles.
Mia works as a coffee shop employee and gives many auditions to become a famous actress. Sebastian aims to be a jazz musician but works in a restaurant and plays simple songs.
The film shows how Mia and Sebastian meet and fall in love in Los Angeles. It is a journey of two lovers who support each other to achieve their dreams.
The film deserves appreciation for its beautiful representations of all its situational music or soundtracks. Mia & Sebastian's Theme, City of Stars, A Lovely Night are the most visually appealing songs.
The film gives out an important message that one needs to have a never give up attitude to achieve their goals in life. There will be struggles and sacrifices in the journey but it is all worth at the end.
The film is a must watch for its natural performances, powerful direction and an inspiring love story.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Headlines April 13, 2019 SC to hear Modi biopic case on 15 April
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News