Inspiring story of a successful blind lecturer
November 17, 2017
44-year-old Rajdeep Manwani lost his eyesight due to macular degeneration when he was very young. But that did not stop him from achieving his goals.
Today, Rajdeep is a lecturer, motivational speaker and life coach. He has motivated and guided over 15,000 students and executives in his 18 years of work-experience.
He received a National award from President Pranab Mukherji for inspiring people with disabilities.
Rajdeep's journey was not at all easy but he never gave up. He believes learning from difficult people and situations helps to become a better person.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 11, 2019 Virat apologises for booing Indian fans
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Events June 11, 2019 Golden Eye Chef 2019
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Australia
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Events June 11, 2019 Maximising Progress in Autism
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Headlines June 11, 2019 Rich tributes paid to veteran actor Girish Karnad
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News