Inspiring story of a successful blind lecturer
November 17, 2017
44-year-old Rajdeep Manwani lost his eyesight due to macular degeneration when he was very young. But that did not stop him from achieving his goals.
Today, Rajdeep is a lecturer, motivational speaker and life coach. He has motivated and guided over 15,000 students and executives in his 18 years of work-experience.
He received a National award from President Pranab Mukherji for inspiring people with disabilities.
Rajdeep's journey was not at all easy but he never gave up. He believes learning from difficult people and situations helps to become a better person.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology April 15, 2019 Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan pays 70 crore tax
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News