Gujarat blind association's book to create awareness about people with disabilities
October 8, 2017
The Blind People's Association in Gujarat has introduced a book about its journey of providing equal opportunities to people with disabilities.
The book 'Saga of an Emerging Voluntary Organization in Gujarat' is a biography of the association. It focuses on the association's ways of using management in the NGO sector.
The book also includes 10 inspiring stories of people with disabilities who have jobs, family and contribute to the society.
It aims to spread the message that people with disabilities can also be successful.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 24, 2019 Buttons 2 Button is an adaptive clothing idea straight from a mom's heart
- Events June 26, 2019 Talk Tools Workshop
- Parasports June 23, 2019 Deaf shooter Dhanush Srikanth stuns the world with performance in regular category
- Parasports June 19, 2019 Tamil Nadu set to rock the National Wheelchair Basketball Championship
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Aussie player Steve Smith praises Virat
- Headlines June 26, 2019 11 arrested in Jharkhand lynching case
- Events June 20, 2019 Certificate course in Assistive Technology Solutions
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Growing number of fake disability certification rackets highlight need for stricter checks & action
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
- Headlines June 22, 2019 India deploys warships in view of US-Iran conflict
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News