Inspiring story of an Indian blind cricketer
Indian blind cricketer Jafar Iqbal has represented India in the Blind Cricket World Cup 2014.
In a video created by Milaap foundation, Iqbal talks about his love for cricket.
He describes how proud he feels when he represents the country in international games.
When Iqbal was a child, his parents would never let him play cricket as they were worried that he would get hurt.
But Iqbal never lose hope and made a way to get included in the game.
Milaap foundation is currently working towards raising funds to help players like Iqbal participate in the upcoming T20 Blind Cricket World Cup.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 16, 2019 MeToo: Film industry members defend Raju Hirani
- Events January 16, 2019 All India Seventh Across Disability Matrimonial Get Together
- Parasports January 22, 2019 Champions with disabilities display guts & glory at the 2019 Tata Mumbai Marathon
- Headlines January 19, 2019 India wins one day series in Australia
- Headlines January 15, 2019 PM Modi tells public to rate government
- Headlines January 18, 2019 India to face Australia in ODI final today
- Accessibility January 16, 2019 Blind Faith Upgrade kit just the 1st step towards promoting accessibility, says Isobar India
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Education January 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News