Inspiring story of an Indian blind cricketer
December 24, 2016
Indian blind cricketer Jafar Iqbal has represented India in the Blind Cricket World Cup 2014.
In a video created by Milaap foundation, Iqbal talks about his love for cricket.
He describes how proud he feels when he represents the country in international games.
When Iqbal was a child, his parents would never let him play cricket as they were worried that he would get hurt.
But Iqbal never lose hope and made a way to get included in the game.
Milaap foundation is currently working towards raising funds to help players like Iqbal participate in the upcoming T20 Blind Cricket World Cup.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati share dais at Uttar Pradesh
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News