New font to help people with dyslexia read
Christian Boer, a Dutch graphic designer, has created a font that makes reading easier for people with dyslexia.
The font is called Dyslexie and it highlights the differences in the shapes of different letters to avoid confusion.
Boer hopes that the font will create more awareness about the problem of dyslexia.
Dyslexia is a language-based processing disorder that causes learning disability. Most of the times, the letters or characters of a word are difficult to recognize for people with dyslexia.
Watch in Sign Language
- One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
February 18, 2019
- Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
February 18, 2019
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Headlines February 13, 2019 17 people killed in fire that broke out at Delhi hotel
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Get-hooked February 16, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019