New font to help people with dyslexia read
December 29, 2016
Christian Boer, a Dutch graphic designer, has created a font that makes reading easier for people with dyslexia.
The font is called Dyslexie and it highlights the differences in the shapes of different letters to avoid confusion.
Boer hopes that the font will create more awareness about the problem of dyslexia.
Dyslexia is a language-based processing disorder that causes learning disability. Most of the times, the letters or characters of a word are difficult to recognize for people with dyslexia.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Events June 17, 2019 Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Acid attack survivors hope SRK's support will lend greater focus to their campaign
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Pakistan under pressure ahead of India match
- Events June 17, 2019 Miss & Mister Deaf Stars 2019
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News