Be My Eyes app helps the visually impaired do simple tasks
A new app called Be My Eyes connects the blind and visually impaired with sighted helpers from around the world via live video or audio chat.
The visually impaired often need help with simple tasks. The app connects them to people with sight who understand the task through the remote video call and help.
While the app is available, it needs a community of volunteers. The volunteers can be from around the world. A man from Denmark called Hans Jørgen Wiberg, who is visually impaired, developed the idea himself.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Events February 12, 2019 Workshop on Advancing Your Interpreting Skills
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Salman Khan donates for families of Pulwama martyrs
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya gets married
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News