Delhi Metro museum releases brochure in Braille
January 2, 2017
The Delhi Metro Museum has introduced a special brochure in Braille.
The idea is to help the blind get information related to the museum.
The brochure, which is printed in Hindi and English, was released on the museum's eighth anniversary.
The event had a special storytelling session and play by blind children.
A six-day exhibition called Metro Through Eyes showing artworks by children with disabilities was also launched.
Braille is a tactile writing system used by the blind or the visually impaired.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News