Delhi Metro museum releases brochure in Braille
The Delhi Metro Museum has introduced a special brochure in Braille.
The idea is to help the blind get information related to the museum.
The brochure, which is printed in Hindi and English, was released on the museum’s eighth anniversary.
The event had a special storytelling session and play by blind children.
A six-day exhibition called Metro Through Eyes showing artworks by children with disabilities was also launched.
Braille is a tactile writing system used by the blind or the visually impaired.
Watch in Sign Language
- Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
February 20, 2019
- Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
February 19, 2019
- Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
February 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Education February 19, 2019 The Gati initiative is enabling mainstream Mumbai schools to provide high quality, inclusive education
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News