Blind girl’s singing audition gets millions of views on YouTube
Six-year-old blind girl Ayat Shaikh's singing audition for a reality show The Voice India Kids has received more than 20 million views on YouTube.
The video has been ranked second among YouTube's Top Trending Videos of 2016.
Ayat's audition on 1960's popular Hindi song titled 'Unse mili nazar' won people's heart across the country.
The show's coach Neeti Mohan appreciated Ayat for her singing talent.
She said Ayat not only sings well but she looks like a cute doll.
She hopes Ayat will become a huge singing star in the future.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Rahul Gandhi PM Modi over chowkidaar campaign
- Get-hooked March 21, 2019 A unique session on STEM education for blind students
- Events March 20, 2019 On The Path To Success - My Journey With My Child
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Parikkar given state funeral with military honours
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Anil Ambani pays dues, avoids jail term
- Parasports March 24, 2019 Kerala para athletes climb Nainital’s highest peak, aim to inspire youngsters
- Accessibility March 22, 2019 Best practice in early screening for deaf children in Mumbai - A study by The Stephen High School for the Deaf
- Headlines March 24, 2019 BJP drops Shatrughan Sinha from candidate list
- Headlines March 22, 2019 Pakistan will not broadcast IPL 2019 matches
- Headlines March 25, 2019 Death toll from Cyclone Idai in South Africa rises
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked March 13, 2019
Get-hooked March 21, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News