Blind girl’s singing audition gets millions of views on YouTube
Six-year-old blind girl Ayat Shaikh’s singing audition for a reality show The Voice India Kids has received more than 20 million views on YouTube.
The video has been ranked second among YouTube’s Top Trending Videos of 2016.
Ayat’s audition on 1960’s popular Hindi song titled ‘Unse mili nazar’ won people’s heart across the country.
The show’s coach Neeti Mohan appreciated Ayat for her singing talent.
She said Ayat not only sings well but she looks like a cute doll.
She hopes Ayat will become a huge singing star in the future.
Watch in Sign Language
- Wheelchair artists in Kerala to stage Chaya, 1st of its kind theatre performance
January 22, 2019
- Workshop on children with ADHD, know more
January 22, 2019
- Some things to not tell a disabled person when you meet online
January 21, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 21, 2019 Kangana threatens to destroy Karni Sena over objections to film
- Headlines January 15, 2019 Gujarat becomes first state to implement 10% reservation for general category
- Get-hooked January 22, 2019 Wheelchair artists in Kerala to stage Chaya, 1st of its kind theatre performance
- Headlines January 17, 2019 Jadavpur University Professor sacked for sexist remarks
- Get-hooked January 15, 2019 "I asked for my khukri & cut off my leg"- My Take by Ian Cardozo, 1st war disabled Indian soldier to lead a battalion
- Accessibility January 15, 2019 Gujarat National Law University sets up Enabling Unit for disabled students
- Get-hooked January 22, 2019 Workshop on children with ADHD, know more
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Parenting Disability: Me as an orthpedically challenged child - Guest Column by Payal Kukreja
- Events January 19, 2019 Workshop on Secrets to Deal with ADHD Children
- Headlines January 19, 2019 Heavy fog disrupts flights, trains in Delhi
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News