Tips to handle ADHD in adults
January 16, 2017
Experts say that the attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, ADHD, is not just about people suffering from lack of focus. ADHD can also cause the problem of over-focusing on one thing.
A few tips can help grown-ups deal up with issues related to ADHD.
Use a planner to make a list of work done at a particular time.
Getting enough sleep is very important for a healthy body and mind.
Calming activities like reading, a warm bath or listening to relaxing music 45 minutes before sleep helps get proper sleep.
Women tend to overthink and worry about small things. It is important to stop this.
People with ADHD find it hard to control their behavior. They can work on their urges and impulses by identifying the movements made by them physically and mentally.
Getting the help of family and friends in making plans and distributing responsibilities reduces the stress. It helps to keep things organized and well timed.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 At this Chennai grocery shop, people with autism show their skills at customer service
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Love, Marriage & Disability - couples share their stories
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Encephalitis kills 108 people in Bihar
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News