Tips to handle ADHD in adults
January 16, 2017
Experts say that the attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, ADHD, is not just about people suffering from lack of focus. ADHD can also cause the problem of over-focusing on one thing.
A few tips can help grown-ups deal up with issues related to ADHD.
Use a planner to make a list of work done at a particular time.
Getting enough sleep is very important for a healthy body and mind.
Calming activities like reading, a warm bath or listening to relaxing music 45 minutes before sleep helps get proper sleep.
Women tend to overthink and worry about small things. It is important to stop this.
People with ADHD find it hard to control their behavior. They can work on their urges and impulses by identifying the movements made by them physically and mentally.
Getting the help of family and friends in making plans and distributing responsibilities reduces the stress. It helps to keep things organized and well timed.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Some tips for people with disabilities to stay fit & healthy
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 Shubhajit aims to enter history books as first double arm amputee to complete Bengaluru-Ladakh bike ride
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News