Tips to handle ADHD in adults
Experts say that the attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, ADHD, is not just about people suffering from lack of focus. ADHD can also cause the problem of over-focusing on one thing.
A few tips can help grown-ups deal up with issues related to ADHD.
Use a planner to make a list of work done at a particular time.
Getting enough sleep is very important for a healthy body and mind.
Calming activities like reading, a warm bath or listening to relaxing music 45 minutes before sleep helps get proper sleep.
Women tend to overthink and worry about small things. It is important to stop this.
People with ADHD find it hard to control their behavior. They can work on their urges and impulses by identifying the movements made by them physically and mentally.
Getting the help of family and friends in making plans and distributing responsibilities reduces the stress. It helps to keep things organized and well timed.
Watch in Sign Language
- Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
February 20, 2019
- Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
February 19, 2019
- Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
February 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 20, 2019 India Premier League season starts 23 March
- Parasports February 19, 2019 "After playing for 15 years, I am getting recognition now" - My Take by blind chess champ Kishan Gangolli
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Two jets crash ahead of Bengaluru Aero India event, one pilot dies
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kerala's disability rights groups gear up to challenge unjust road transport authorities
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Get-hooked February 18, 2019
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News