Blind Cricket profile: Rambir Singh
January 17, 2017
Rambir Singh is a B3 or partially sighted category player from Haryana. He plays cricket for India and is in college completing his graduation.
His introduction to blind cricket happened when he saw his seniors playing in the blind school where he studied.
He played his first match in 2006 in a school tournament. His first international tournament was the Asia Cup in 2016.
He has won Man of the Series award once and the Man of the Match award two times.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 Strong links between diet & signs of autism, say experts
- Headlines April 12, 2019 IPL 2019- CSK beats RR
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Accessibility April 14, 2019 Accessibility issues reported from across India on first phase of voting
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Don't play too safe with your money, look at ways to invest smartly
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable India's deaf community to make an informed choice in this election
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News