Blind Cricket profile: Rambir Singh
Rambir Singh is a B3 or partially sighted category player from Haryana. He plays cricket for India and is in college completing his graduation.
His introduction to blind cricket happened when he saw his seniors playing in the blind school where he studied.
He played his first match in 2006 in a school tournament. His first international tournament was the Asia Cup in 2016.
He has won Man of the Series award once and the Man of the Match award two times.
Watch in Sign Language
- Prime Minister Modi meets India's Para Asian Games players
October 18, 2018
- India beat Sri Lanka to win T20 series
October 18, 2018
- Deepak Malik's century gives India lead against Sri Lanka in Blind Cricket Twenty20 series
October 17, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports October 18, 2018 India beat Sri Lanka to win T20 series
- Get-hooked October 12, 2018 Some ways to celebrate an inclusive dandiya festival
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 Kerala wheelchair user faces police harassment, organizations rally in support
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 An open letter to Goa Governor, Mridula Sinha - My Take by Monika Kshatriya
- Accessibility October 13, 2018 Feedback sought on issues faced by visually impaired people while using PayTM
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Dating a person with autism? Here are some things to keep in mind
- Education October 16, 2018 Some tips to make classrooms inclusive for children with cerebral palsy
- Accessibility October 12, 2018 A Durga Puja pandal in Kolkata that is accessible to visually impaired people
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Check out these reasons to not miss out on Dandiya this Navratri
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 Government announces scholarships for students with disabilities
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Parasports October 18, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News