Blind Cricket profile: Rambir Singh
January 17, 2017
Rambir Singh is a B3 or partially sighted category player from Haryana. He plays cricket for India and is in college completing his graduation.
His introduction to blind cricket happened when he saw his seniors playing in the blind school where he studied.
He played his first match in 2006 in a school tournament. His first international tournament was the Asia Cup in 2016.
He has won Man of the Series award once and the Man of the Match award two times.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Supreme Court orders release of arrested journalist
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Dark Pheonix brings alive the magic of Stan Lee's superheroes yet again
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Budding poet Neerada uses words to shatter notions about autism
- Get-hooked June 13, 2019 Feeling body positive when you have a disability
- Events June 11, 2019 Nurturing The Green Week’ 2019 - World Environment day
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Pakistan under pressure ahead of India match
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
- Education June 10, 2019 Kidsville Educational Academy offers a shoulder to children with disabilities, & families too
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News