Blind Cricket profile: Rambir Singh
Rambir Singh is a B3 or partially sighted category player from Haryana. He plays cricket for India and is in college completing his graduation.
His introduction to blind cricket happened when he saw his seniors playing in the blind school where he studied.
He played his first match in 2006 in a school tournament. His first international tournament was the Asia Cup in 2016.
He has won Man of the Series award once and the Man of the Match award two times.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Diabetes-related eye diseases is the leading cause of blindness in India, says study
- Headlines December 16, 2018 13 miners in Meghalaya feared dead, search operations on
- Events December 17, 2018 Dementia Caregivers' Support Group Meet
- Headlines December 17, 2018 Bhupesh Baghel is the new Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Isha Ambani & Anand Piramal ties the knot at Ambani’s residence in Mumbai
- Education December 14, 2018 Sol's Arc is making the world a better place for children with disabilities
- Parasports December 13, 2018 Wheelchair kabaddi set to make its presence felt in India
- Headlines December 19, 2018 Prithvi Shaw ruled out of India-Australia Test series
- Education December 14, 2018 Top medical institute in Chandigarh under scanner for discriminating against disabled candidates
- Headlines December 19, 2018 Scindia family hug wins hearts on the Internet
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Parasports December 16, 2018
Parasports December 13, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News