Blind critic movie review of Ok Jaanu
A blind perspective:
Ok Jaanu is a Hindi romantic drama film directed by Shaadi Ali. Ok Jaanu means Ok Darling.
The film stars Aditya Roy Kapur as Adi and Shraddha Kapoor as Tara in the lead roles.
The film is a cheerful and modern love story of a young couple Adi and Tara.
Adi and Tara meet each other twice by coincidence and feel attracted towards each other.
They are both not interested in the concept of marriage and decide to get into a live-in relationship.
Adi and Tara get inspired from the love story of their house owner and his mentally ill wife.
Adi and Tara relate themselves with the old couple. The way the old couple care and live devotedly with each other has been described in a beautiful way.
Slowly, Adi and Tara get comfortable with each other and fall in love.
The film has beautifully shown the importance of emotional attachment in a marriage.
It has also explained the views of society towards living together and marriage.
The songs composed by A.R. Rahman are good but the background music is far from his best.
The film has some catchy and comedy scenes to keep the viewers engaged.
Ok Jaanu is a must watch for Aditya and Shraddha’s fans.
A sighted perspective:
Ok Jaanu is a good start to the year. Thankyou Karan Johar and Mani Ratnam for giving the audience a sweet and simple romantic comedy film.
Aditya Roy Kapur’s role as Adi is very cute and Shraddha too looks beautiful as Tara.
The chemistry between Aditya and Shraddha is just awesome and rocking.
Naseeruddin Shah’s presence in the film as the house owner is superb. He succeeds in delivering the serious and funny dialogues in a balanced way.
The film offers an old love story with a fresh feel. It gives a good message of commitment in relationships and marriage.
The film describes the actual conflict of the younger generation between real love and ambition.
The best part is that the film encourages to enjoy the present and face the challenges of life as it comes.
Go for Ok Jaanu if you just want to relax and have a good time with your partner.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Accessibility February 18, 2019 Kozhikode Art Gallery under fire for blocking access to wheelchair users
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 12, 2019
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News