Blind critic movie review of Ok Jaanu
January 16, 2017
A blind perspective:
Ok Jaanu is a Hindi romantic drama film directed by Shaadi Ali. Ok Jaanu means Ok Darling.
The film stars Aditya Roy Kapur as Adi and Shraddha Kapoor as Tara in the lead roles.
The film is a cheerful and modern love story of a young couple Adi and Tara.
Adi and Tara meet each other twice by coincidence and feel attracted towards each other.
They are both not interested in the concept of marriage and decide to get into a live-in relationship.
Adi and Tara get inspired from the love story of their house owner and his mentally ill wife.
Adi and Tara relate themselves with the old couple. The way the old couple care and live devotedly with each other has been described in a beautiful way.
Slowly, Adi and Tara get comfortable with each other and fall in love.
The film has beautifully shown the importance of emotional attachment in a marriage.
It has also explained the views of society towards living together and marriage.
The songs composed by A.R. Rahman are good but the background music is far from his best.
The film has some catchy and comedy scenes to keep the viewers engaged.
Ok Jaanu is a must watch for Aditya and Shraddha's fans.
A sighted perspective:
Ok Jaanu is a good start to the year. Thankyou Karan Johar and Mani Ratnam for giving the audience a sweet and simple romantic comedy film.
Aditya Roy Kapur's role as Adi is very cute and Shraddha too looks beautiful as Tara.
The chemistry between Aditya and Shraddha is just awesome and rocking.
Naseeruddin Shah's presence in the film as the house owner is superb. He succeeds in delivering the serious and funny dialogues in a balanced way.
The film offers an old love story with a fresh feel. It gives a good message of commitment in relationships and marriage.
The film describes the actual conflict of the younger generation between real love and ambition.
The best part is that the film encourages to enjoy the present and face the challenges of life as it comes.
Go for Ok Jaanu if you just want to relax and have a good time with your partner.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Pandya, Rahul fined for sexist comments on TV show
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News