Korean company develops world's first braille smartwatch
January 17, 2017
A Korean company has developed the world's first braille smartwatch. Called the Dot Watch, it will go on sale in a few months.
It has already drawn over 150,000 pre-orders from 15 countries, including one from musician Stevie Wonder.
The watch enables visually impaired people to check messages, the time and set alarms via a Bluetooth connection to other smart devices.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Providing service with care & compassion is the mantra for Walktors At Home
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Abilympics 2019 is an opportunity for disabled people to show their mettle
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Church in Ireland cancels invite to priest for comparing kids with autism to animals
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News