Blind Cricket profile: T Durgarao
January 18, 2017
Durgarao is from Srikakulam in Andhra Pradesh. Born in 1996, he got hooked to the game while in school. He is a B3, or partially sighted, category player.
Duragrao played his first tournament in 2011, while still in school. His first international match was against Pakistan in 2014 in the World Cup in South Africa.
His inspiration are his seniors in school who introduced him to the game.
Durgarao has won Man of the Series title four times in state-level tournaments. He has won 15 Man of the Match awards in zonal and international tournaments.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Mumbaikar Karan Shahh honoured with Bharat Prerna Award 2019
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Pakistan under pressure ahead of India match
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
- Events June 11, 2019 Golden Eye Chef 2019
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News