Blind Cricket profile: Ganesh Muhundkar
Ganesh Muhundkar is a B2, or partially blind, category player from Gujarat. He started playing cricket when he was in school.
Born in 1988, he played his first state-level tournament in 2001. He played his first international tournament in 2014 during the World Cup.
He has won the Man of the Series award two times and many Man of the Match titles.
After winning the 2014 World Cup, he received cash awards from the Ministry of Sports. Ganesh says his sports teacher has been the main source of support.
Watch in Sign Language
- Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
February 16, 2019
- First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
February 15, 2019
- Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
February 13, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Munambam Beach in Kerala all set to become disabled-friendly
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Impure alcohol kills 82 in U.P, Uttarakhand
- Technology February 11, 2019 Move to promote inclusion or mere gimmick? Disability-themed emojis for 2019 get mixed reviews
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News