Blind Cricket Profile: Anish Beg
January 28, 2017
Anish Beg is from Nashik in Maharashtra and was always interested in cricket.
He decided to take up the game after watching his seniors in blind school play cricket.
He played his first state level tournament in 2004 when he was still in school.
Anish is a B1, or totally blind, category player who has won many Man of the Match awards.
He is yet to play in any international matches and is eagerly looking forward to a chance.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Freedom Carnival 2019 celebrates inclusion with children with disabilities
- Events July 11, 2019 Gala Dance Party
- Events July 11, 2019 Workshop: Accommodating Diversities
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Saswati Singh's efforts to empower people with disabilities takes off as Nav Prerna Foundation
- Events July 11, 2019 Ask Me Anything
- Parasports July 10, 2019 National level para sportsperson Garima Joshi risks losing home, appeals for financial help
- Education July 10, 2019 Innovative English language skills programme for deaf kids spreads its wings to Sri Lanka
- Headlines July 11, 2019 India lose semi-final to New Zealand
- Technology July 16, 2019 Research offers hope for restoring sight in acid attack victims
- Technology July 11, 2019 #TechThursdays - TouchVision SmartStand promises to be a game changer for visually impaired people
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News