Blind Cricket Profile: Anish Beg
Anish Beg is from Nashik in Maharashtra and was always interested in cricket.
He decided to take up the game after watching his seniors in blind school play cricket.
He played his first state level tournament in 2004 when he was still in school.
Anish is a B1, or totally blind, category player who has won many Man of the Match awards.
He is yet to play in any international matches and is eagerly looking forward to a chance.
Watch in Sign Language
- Prime Minister Modi meets India's Para Asian Games players
October 18, 2018
- India beat Sri Lanka to win T20 series
October 18, 2018
- Deepak Malik's century gives India lead against Sri Lanka in Blind Cricket Twenty20 series
October 17, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education October 15, 2018 Relief for students with disabilities, CBSE exemptions to take effect from 2019
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 An open letter to Goa Governor, Mridula Sinha - My Take by Monika Kshatriya
- Parasports October 18, 2018 Prime Minister Modi meets India's Para Asian Games players
- Education October 12, 2018 Simple accommodations that can make school less stressful for kids with dyslexia
- Technology October 17, 2018 Regional language dyslexia screening tool, DALI, now available as an app
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Dating a person with autism? Here are some things to keep in mind
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 ALFAA centre for people with autism has a story of remarkable spirit behind it
- Get-hooked October 15, 2018 Supreme Court raps Haryana government for denying disabled students' MBBS admission
- Parasports October 16, 2018 Aiming for gold in 2020 Paralympics, Asian Para Games gold medalist Ekta Bhyan tells Newz Hook
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Sneakers designed by Virat Kohli launched in India
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News