Blind Cricket Profile: Anish Beg
January 28, 2017
Anish Beg is from Nashik in Maharashtra and was always interested in cricket.
He decided to take up the game after watching his seniors in blind school play cricket.
He played his first state level tournament in 2004 when he was still in school.
Anish is a B1, or totally blind, category player who has won many Man of the Match awards.
He is yet to play in any international matches and is eagerly looking forward to a chance.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines June 11, 2019 PM says Rahul yet to recover from poll loss
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Pakistan under pressure ahead of India match
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Technology June 12, 2019 Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News