Blind Cricket Profile: Anish Beg
January 28, 2017
Anish Beg is from Nashik in Maharashtra and was always interested in cricket.
He decided to take up the game after watching his seniors in blind school play cricket.
He played his first state level tournament in 2004 when he was still in school.
Anish is a B1, or totally blind, category player who has won many Man of the Match awards.
He is yet to play in any international matches and is eagerly looking forward to a chance.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Share funding details, court tells political parties
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Headlines April 12, 2019 First phase of 17th Loka Sabha elections completed
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Headlines April 13, 2019 SC to hear Modi biopic case on 15 April
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News