Blind Cricket Profile: Anish Beg
Anish Beg is from Nashik in Maharashtra and was always interested in cricket.
He decided to take up the game after watching his seniors in blind school play cricket.
He played his first state level tournament in 2004 when he was still in school.
Anish is a B1, or totally blind, category player who has won many Man of the Match awards.
He is yet to play in any international matches and is eagerly looking forward to a chance.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports December 19, 2018 Odisha win first triangular blind girls' cricket series played in Dehradun
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh may be announced today
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Why is Speech Therapy important? Some information
- Education December 18, 2018 Disabled students in West Bengal cheer move to reserve 5% seats in higher education
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Shaktikanta Das to succeed Urjit Patel as RBI governor
- Headlines December 18, 2018 Cyclone hits Andhra Pradesh causing rains, landslides
- Events December 13, 2018 DRIVE FOR AUTISM - A TSD CAR RALLY
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Abuse at therapy centres in Kerala under scanner again, government promises redressal
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Three terrorists & seven civilians killed at encounter in Jammu & Kashmir
- Headlines December 15, 2018 India vs Australia - Decision to drop Jadeja criticised
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Parasports December 13, 2018
Parasports December 16, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News