Blind Cricket profile: Prem Kumar
Prem Kumar is a 22-year-old cricket player from Kurnool in Andhra Pradesh. He was greatly inspired by the game after watching his seniors in school play cricket.
He got a chance to play his first state level tournament in 2007 at Nandyala.
He was part of the 2016 Asia Cup, which was his first international tournament. He is a B1, or totally blind, category player.
He has won the Man of the Series title two times in state, zonal and national tournaments.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education November 15, 2018 Make classrooms friendly for children with ADHD
- Technology November 12, 2018 Manovue glove opens doors to visually impaired people who do not know Braille
- Get-hooked November 15, 2018 Prayatna Counselling & Early Intervention Centre is on the journey of making a positive change
- Parasports November 15, 2018 Mumbai to play host to second wheelchair basketball camp in November
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Marvel Comics creator Stan Lee dies at 95
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 The Executive Age of children with ADHD, find out more
- Headlines November 17, 2018 Protestors block activist Trupti Desai who was headed to Sabarimala
- Events November 12, 2018 Inclov Social Spaces Mumbai - New Year Celebration
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Samsung to launch smartphone with four rear cameras in India this month
- Headlines November 16, 2018 Deepika & Ranveer’s wedding pictures released
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Parasports November 11, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News