Blind Cricket profile: Prem Kumar
Prem Kumar is a 22-year-old cricket player from Kurnool in Andhra Pradesh. He was greatly inspired by the game after watching his seniors in school play cricket.
He got a chance to play his first state level tournament in 2007 at Nandyala.
He was part of the 2016 Asia Cup, which was his first international tournament. He is a B1, or totally blind, category player.
He has won the Man of the Series title two times in state, zonal and national tournaments.
Watch in Sign Language
- “My blade are my wings to fly”- My Take by Sajesh Krishnan, Kerala’s first blade runner
January 22, 2019
- Champions with disabilities display guts & glory at the 2019 Tata Mumbai Marathon
January 22, 2019
- Samarthanam Trust, Pinkathon to.organize ultra-marathon for visually impaired people
January 20, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events January 17, 2019 India Art Festival- IAF
- Events January 20, 2019 Parent Workshop on Toilet Training
- Events January 19, 2019 Workshop on Secrets to Deal with ADHD Children
- Get-hooked January 16, 2019 Disabled people in Goa accuse authorities of demanding full body pictures for disability certificates
- Accessibility January 15, 2019 Gujarat National Law University sets up Enabling Unit for disabled students
- Events January 16, 2019 All India Seventh Across Disability Matrimonial Get Together
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Bengaluru NGOs show a large heart with donations for disabled, homeless people
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Changing lives of disabled people for the better, the Swabhiman way
- Headlines January 20, 2019 Kerala government claims 51 women entered Sabarimala since last September
- Events January 20, 2019 Deaf Awareness India- Guests Lecture
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News