The famous National Geographic magazine is now in braille
The National Braille Press in Boston has made the first-ever braille edition of National Geographic for Kids.
The Magazine’s first braille issue is being printed and will be delivered to 3,500 kids across the country.
The magazine was created with a lot of love and hard work as it was difficult to put pictures and layers in the magazine to make it fun and interesting for the blind readers.
The magazine has lots of games and fun activities. It will bring a sense of adventure to children with visual impairments.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Diabetes-related eye diseases is the leading cause of blindness in India, says study
- Headlines December 11, 2018 Farmer sells 2,000-kg onion for 6/-, sends money to top politician
- Parasports December 11, 2018 Protest by Kerala para sportspersons to draw attention to struggle for facilities, funding
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Shaktikanta Das to succeed Urjit Patel as RBI governor
- Accessibility December 10, 2018 Fact check by disability advocacy group on voting day in Rajasthan throws up gaps in accessible election promises
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Kamal Nath will be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- Headlines December 11, 2018 RBI Governor Urjit Patel resigns
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018