The famous National Geographic magazine is now in braille
January 21, 2017
The National Braille Press in Boston has made the first-ever braille edition of National Geographic for Kids.
The Magazine's first braille issue is being printed and will be delivered to 3,500 kids across the country.
The magazine was created with a lot of love and hard work as it was difficult to put pictures and layers in the magazine to make it fun and interesting for the blind readers.
The magazine has lots of games and fun activities. It will bring a sense of adventure to children with visual impairments.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Events June 11, 2019 Maximising Progress in Autism
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Abilympics 2019 is an opportunity for disabled people to show their mettle
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News