The famous National Geographic magazine is now in braille
January 21, 2017
The National Braille Press in Boston has made the first-ever braille edition of National Geographic for Kids.
The Magazine's first braille issue is being printed and will be delivered to 3,500 kids across the country.
The magazine was created with a lot of love and hard work as it was difficult to put pictures and layers in the magazine to make it fun and interesting for the blind readers.
The magazine has lots of games and fun activities. It will bring a sense of adventure to children with visual impairments.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Hygiene lessons for children with autism can be made fun, here's how
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Black Hole image creator is a media star
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Share funding details, court tells political parties
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News