Deaf critic movie review of Kung Fu Yoga
February 12, 2017
A hearing perspective:
Kung Fu Yoga is an action, adventure and comedy film. It stars Jackie Chan as Jack, Disha Patani as Ashmita, Sonu Sood as Randall and Aarif Rahman as Jones in important roles.
The film introduces Jack as a famous archaeology professor working in a museum in China.
Indian professor Ashmita meets Jack and requests him to help her locate India's lost Magadha treasure.
Jack and Ashmita's team find the treasure inside a frozen lake in Tibet.
However, Randall makes an entry and steals the treasure. Jones, a member from Jack's team also escapes from the scene with a diamond piece.
Few weeks later, Jack visits India and it is revealed to him that Ashmita is the young queen of Magadha royalty.
Ashmita asks Jack to help her find the real treasure using the diamond piece which is known as the 'eye of Shiva'.
The way Jack uses his vast knowledge of history and Kung Fu to find the real treasure and protect it from Randall forms the remaining part of the story.
Awesome animated ancient battle, good stunts with comedy and Jackie Chan's dance in the film's end makes the film a good one time watch.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports August 15, 2019 India triumph at Physical Disability World Cricket Series, will BCCI finally take note?
- Headlines August 17, 2019 No Indian soldiers killed by Pakistan, says Indian Army
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 Hydrotherapist Amal Upadhyay is convinced about the healing powers of swimming
- Accessibility August 16, 2019 Independence Day honours for Infinity Park, Chennai's largest inclusive park for kids
- Get-Hooked August 14, 2019 Young innovator Prashant Gade seeks support to give prosthetic arms for free to the needy
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 "Love can be limitless if people recognise, accept and celebrate a person with a difference" - Jasmina Khanna
- Parasports August 15, 2019 #IStandIndependent - Disability led Madhusudan to discover a talent for wheelchair tennis
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Tips to lead a healthy lifestyle when you are an amputee
- Events August 14, 2019 Touch For Health Level 1
- Get-Hooked August 17, 2019 Alleged sexual harassment of child with autism in Kerala highlights need for tougher rules
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-Hooked August 18, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News