CBSE board releases list of concessions for students with disabilities
The Central Board of Secondary Education has released a list of concessions for students with disabilities. These will be effective in the coming Class 10 and 12 board examinations.
The exceptions have been made to ensure that the exams are inclusive. Some of them are extra time and writing assistants. The lists have been sent to schools and also posted on CBSE's official website.
Visually impaired students will not have to pay any registration and examination fees for Classes 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Watch in Sign Language
- Sol's Arc is making the world a better place for children with disabilities
December 14, 2018
- Top medical institute in Chandigarh under scanner for discriminating against disabled candidates
December 14, 2018
- Tips to help children with dyscalculia
December 7, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 11, 2018 RBI Governor Urjit Patel resigns
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Election results from 5 states, massive disappointment for BJP
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 Understanding Auditory Processing Disorder (APD)
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 4% job reservation for disabled people announced in Goa
- Accessibility December 10, 2018 Fact check by disability advocacy group on voting day in Rajasthan throws up gaps in accessible election promises
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Top world celebs at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding festivities
- Parasports December 11, 2018 Protest by Kerala para sportspersons to draw attention to struggle for facilities, funding
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some benefits of yoga for children with autism
- Headlines December 15, 2018 Supreme Court orders that there should be no further investigation on Rafale deal
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Diabetes-related eye diseases is the leading cause of blindness in India, says study
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News