CBSE board releases list of concessions for students with disabilities
February 2, 2017
The Central Board of Secondary Education has released a list of concessions for students with disabilities. These will be effective in the coming Class 10 and 12 board examinations.
The exceptions have been made to ensure that the exams are inclusive. Some of them are extra time and writing assistants. The lists have been sent to schools and also posted on CBSE's official website.
Visually impaired students will not have to pay any registration and examination fees for Classes 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan pays 70 crore tax
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Don't play too safe with your money, look at ways to invest smartly
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Share funding details, court tells political parties
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Hygiene lessons for children with autism can be made fun, here's how
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News