Microsoft launches accessible version of Windows 10
Technology company Microsoft has announced the release of a new Windows 10 version. The software is for personal computers and can be used by people participating in the Windows Insider Program.
The latest ISO 15025 has new accessibility features like a braille support in beta through the Windows’ Narrator screen reader.
It also allows a screen reader to deliver audio in one ear bud or earphone helping to keep the other ear free.
However, some issues are also present in the version. It can give errors while playing games. It will not show progress while downloading.
Watch in Sign Language
- Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
February 15, 2019
- Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
February 13, 2019
- Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
February 13, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Events February 12, 2019 World Women's Day
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
- Headlines February 11, 2019 ‘Gully Boy’ screened at Berlin Film Festival, gets positive reviews
- Parasports February 9, 2019 Aspiring wheelchair cricketers in Karnataka, here is your chance to shine
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Teen art prodigy Ansh's stunning watercolours show maturity, individuality
- Headlines February 9, 2019 Rohit Sharma becomes 1st Indian to hit 100 sixes
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Accessibility February 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News