IndusInd starts campaign for India's blind cricketers
IndusInd Bank, along with the Cricket Association for the Blind in India, has launched ‘TheOtherMeninBlue’ campaign for the Indian Blind Cricket Team.
The aim is to create support for, and generate passion and attention for the team in the ongoing T20 World Cup Cricket for the Blind.
The campaign aims to showcase the fact that visually challenged cricketers also make the country proud, both on and off the field. They too require support and cheering when they represent their country at the highest level.
The campaign will also try to mobilize support through a website that has a game that will help users experience how visually challenged cricketers play the game.
Watch in Sign Language
- "After playing for 15 years, I am getting recognition now" - My Take by blind chess champ Kishan Gangolli
February 19, 2019
- Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
February 18, 2019
- Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
February 18, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 18, 2019 Kozhikode Art Gallery under fire for blocking access to wheelchair users
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kerala's disability rights groups gear up to challenge unjust road transport authorities
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Get-hooked February 7, 2019