IndusInd starts campaign for India's blind cricketers
February 7, 2017
IndusInd Bank, along with the Cricket Association for the Blind in India, has launched 'TheOtherMeninBlue' campaign for the Indian Blind Cricket Team.
The aim is to create support for, and generate passion and attention for the team in the ongoing T20 World Cup Cricket for the Blind.
The campaign aims to showcase the fact that visually challenged cricketers also make the country proud, both on and off the field. They too require support and cheering when they represent their country at the highest level.
The campaign will also try to mobilize support through a website that has a game that will help users experience how visually challenged cricketers play the game.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 11, 2019 From the ‘Whys’ to the ‘Hows’
- Get-hooked June 13, 2019 Feeling body positive when you have a disability
- Headlines June 9, 2019 Ex-union minister Aslam Sher Khan offers to replace Rahul Gandhi
- Events June 11, 2019 25th World Cardiology Conference
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Australia
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Headlines June 11, 2019 PM says Rahul yet to recover from poll loss
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Accept, Respect, Empower each other - Guest Column by Tapas Bharadwaj
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News