IndusInd starts campaign for India's blind cricketers
February 7, 2017
IndusInd Bank, along with the Cricket Association for the Blind in India, has launched 'TheOtherMeninBlue' campaign for the Indian Blind Cricket Team.
The aim is to create support for, and generate passion and attention for the team in the ongoing T20 World Cup Cricket for the Blind.
The campaign aims to showcase the fact that visually challenged cricketers also make the country proud, both on and off the field. They too require support and cheering when they represent their country at the highest level.
The campaign will also try to mobilize support through a website that has a game that will help users experience how visually challenged cricketers play the game.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Some tips for people with disabilities to stay fit & healthy
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News