A special cruise for special kids
February 24, 2017
Students from the Smrithi School For Children With Special Needs in Kochi spent an unforgettable day on an Italian cruise ship that was in the city for a few days.
The crew on board the ship Costa neoClassica was touched when they were greeted with cheers and appreciation from the children.
The Italian cruise ship had stopped at Kochi for a few hours as part of their holiday package. When the guests left the ship for sightseeing, the crew invited the students over for a special day during which entertainers performed for children.
The students were thrilled to see such a large ship that could accommodate as many as 1,700 passengers.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Love, Marriage & Disability - couples share their stories
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Lyse Bin Muhammad combines medicine & disability activism with ease
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Celebrate Autism Pride Day, every day
- Parasports June 19, 2019 Tamil Nadu set to rock the National Wheelchair Basketball Championship
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News