A special cruise for special kids
February 24, 2017
Students from the Smrithi School For Children With Special Needs in Kochi spent an unforgettable day on an Italian cruise ship that was in the city for a few days.
The crew on board the ship Costa neoClassica was touched when they were greeted with cheers and appreciation from the children.
The Italian cruise ship had stopped at Kochi for a few hours as part of their holiday package. When the guests left the ship for sightseeing, the crew invited the students over for a special day during which entertainers performed for children.
The students were thrilled to see such a large ship that could accommodate as many as 1,700 passengers.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Accessibility April 21, 2019 Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News