A special cruise for special kids
Students from the Smrithi School For Children With Special Needs in Kochi spent an unforgettable day on an Italian cruise ship that was in the city for a few days.
The crew on board the ship Costa neoClassica was touched when they were greeted with cheers and appreciation from the children.
The Italian cruise ship had stopped at Kochi for a few hours as part of their holiday package. When the guests left the ship for sightseeing, the crew invited the students over for a special day during which entertainers performed for children.
The students were thrilled to see such a large ship that could accommodate as many as 1,700 passengers.
Watch in Sign Language
- Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
February 20, 2019
- Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
February 19, 2019
- Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
February 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kerala's disability rights groups gear up to challenge unjust road transport authorities
- Education February 19, 2019 The Gati initiative is enabling mainstream Mumbai schools to provide high quality, inclusive education
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Two jets crash ahead of Bengaluru Aero India event, one pilot dies
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Jaish-e-Mohammed's key aide killed in Kashmir
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Get-hooked February 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News