Visual artists with autism nominated for Oscar awards
Jacob Fenster and Noah Schneider are visual artists with the Exceptional Minds Studios in Sherman Oaks, California, US. Both the young visual artists have autism and are part of the Exceptional Minds.
On Monday, all eyes will be on them as the two young men take the stage for the Oscar-nominated movie Doctor Strange.
Exceptional Minds is made up of artists with special needs and partners with many leading studios in Hollywood that believes in giving people with special needs a chance.
Marvel Studios is planning to partner on 15 more movies with Exceptional Minds.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports October 16, 2018 Aiming for gold in 2020 Paralympics, Asian Para Games gold medalist Ekta Bhyan tells Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 ALFAA centre for people with autism has a story of remarkable spirit behind it
- Parasports October 15, 2018 Top sports brand Nike's move to sign up athlete with cerebral palsy hailed
- Accessibility October 14, 2018 Savlon's new Braille enabled pack gets a big thumbs up. Will other brands follow?
- Get-hooked October 15, 2018 Supreme Court raps Haryana government for denying disabled students' MBBS admission
- Technology October 17, 2018 Regional language dyslexia screening tool, DALI, now available as an app
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Abhyan Centre steps in to lend a hand to disabled teenagers
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked October 18, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News