Visual artists with autism nominated for Oscar awards
February 26, 2017
Jacob Fenster and Noah Schneider are visual artists with the Exceptional Minds Studios in Sherman Oaks, California, US. Both the young visual artists have autism and are part of the Exceptional Minds.
On Monday, all eyes will be on them as the two young men take the stage for the Oscar-nominated movie Doctor Strange.
Exceptional Minds is made up of artists with special needs and partners with many leading studios in Hollywood that believes in giving people with special needs a chance.
Marvel Studios is planning to partner on 15 more movies with Exceptional Minds.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 13, 2019 Feeling body positive when you have a disability
- Headlines June 11, 2019 Rich tributes paid to veteran actor Girish Karnad
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Australia
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Dark Pheonix brings alive the magic of Stan Lee's superheroes yet again
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Budding poet Neerada uses words to shatter notions about autism
- Headlines June 11, 2019 Virat apologises for booing Indian fans
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News