Visual artists with autism nominated for Oscar awards
Jacob Fenster and Noah Schneider are visual artists with the Exceptional Minds Studios in Sherman Oaks, California, US. Both the young visual artists have autism and are part of the Exceptional Minds.
On Monday, all eyes will be on them as the two young men take the stage for the Oscar-nominated movie Doctor Strange.
Exceptional Minds is made up of artists with special needs and partners with many leading studios in Hollywood that believes in giving people with special needs a chance.
Marvel Studios is planning to partner on 15 more movies with Exceptional Minds.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kochi Metro gets thumbs up for accessibility features
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Infosys Foundation announces Rs 10 lakh to families of martyrs of Pulwama attack
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Kashmir Valley shuts down after terror attack
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 17, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News