Visual artists with autism nominated for Oscar awards
Jacob Fenster and Noah Schneider are visual artists with the Exceptional Minds Studios in Sherman Oaks, California, US. Both the young visual artists have autism and are part of the Exceptional Minds.
On Monday, all eyes will be on them as the two young men take the stage for the Oscar-nominated movie Doctor Strange.
Exceptional Minds is made up of artists with special needs and partners with many leading studios in Hollywood that believes in giving people with special needs a chance.
Marvel Studios is planning to partner on 15 more movies with Exceptional Minds.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility December 18, 2018 Chennai's largest inclusive children's playground has something unique for everyone
- Parasports December 18, 2018 Para athletes see opportunities in Citi-International Paralympic Committee partnership
- Events December 13, 2018 6th India International Deaf film festival 2019
- Headlines December 18, 2018 New Madhya Pradesh CM waives off farmers' loan after taking charge
- Parasports December 13, 2018 Wheelchair kabaddi set to make its presence felt in India
- Headlines December 15, 2018 Supreme Court orders that there should be no further investigation on Rafale deal
- Events December 17, 2018 Workshop on Concessions and Benefits for Children with Hearing Loss
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 8, 2018
Get-hooked December 14, 2018
Get-hooked December 19, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News