Visual artists with autism nominated for Oscar awards
February 26, 2017
Jacob Fenster and Noah Schneider are visual artists with the Exceptional Minds Studios in Sherman Oaks, California, US. Both the young visual artists have autism and are part of the Exceptional Minds.
On Monday, all eyes will be on them as the two young men take the stage for the Oscar-nominated movie Doctor Strange.
Exceptional Minds is made up of artists with special needs and partners with many leading studios in Hollywood that believes in giving people with special needs a chance.
Marvel Studios is planning to partner on 15 more movies with Exceptional Minds.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Headlines April 12, 2019 First phase of 17th Loka Sabha elections completed
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable India's deaf community to make an informed choice in this election
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan pays 70 crore tax
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News