The Bombay Haveli, a new restaurant with a cause
March 5, 2017
The Bombay Havelli is a new vegetarian special food restaurant in Mumbai with a social cause.
It offers high quality traditional regional food alongwith modern day Indian and western food to attract grandparents, parents and young children all at one place.
The restaurant is accessible to people with disabilities and senior citizens.
It provides a good work environment to people with physical disabilities to help them work in all sections of the restaurant.
Profits of the restaurant will be used towards medical and educational support of people with disabilities and other social causes.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 21, 2019 Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 'Mental hai kya': Sensational & STIGMA MULTIPLIES? - My take by Dr Harish Shetty
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 #AutismPower - Arun Prasad inspires young people with autism to live life independently
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News