The Bombay Haveli, a new restaurant with a cause
The Bombay Havelli is a new vegetarian special food restaurant in Mumbai with a social cause.
It offers high quality traditional regional food alongwith modern day Indian and western food to attract grandparents, parents and young children all at one place.
The restaurant is accessible to people with disabilities and senior citizens.
It provides a good work environment to people with physical disabilities to help them work in all sections of the restaurant.
Profits of the restaurant will be used towards medical and educational support of people with disabilities and other social causes.
Watch in Sign Language
- One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
February 18, 2019
- Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
February 18, 2019
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
- Headlines February 11, 2019 ‘Gully Boy’ screened at Berlin Film Festival, gets positive reviews
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Salman Khan donates for families of Pulwama martyrs
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News