The Bombay Haveli, a new restaurant with a cause
March 5, 2017
The Bombay Havelli is a new vegetarian special food restaurant in Mumbai with a social cause.
It offers high quality traditional regional food alongwith modern day Indian and western food to attract grandparents, parents and young children all at one place.
The restaurant is accessible to people with disabilities and senior citizens.
It provides a good work environment to people with physical disabilities to help them work in all sections of the restaurant.
Profits of the restaurant will be used towards medical and educational support of people with disabilities and other social causes.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports June 23, 2019 Deaf shooter Dhanush Srikanth stuns the world with performance in regular category
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Deaf Entertainment is bringing the magic of movies to new audiences
- Technology June 20, 2019 #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
- Accessibility June 24, 2019 Buttons 2 Button is an adaptive clothing idea straight from a mom's heart
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
- Get-hooked June 26, 2019 Nationwide contest seeks to unearth and showcase talented blind cooks
- Parasports June 26, 2019 Ireland win puts para shuttler Pramod Bhagat among contenders for Tokyo Paralympics
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Narendra Modi celebrates yoga day at Ranchi
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Parenting Corner - Parent’s role in education
- Education June 27, 2019 #ChangeMakers - Sonia Jaitley believes in helping children with disabilities unlock their strengths
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News