Madhya Pradesh education board told to set up facilities to students with disabilities
The Madhya Pradesh Human Rights Commission has directed the state education board to pay attention towards the needs of students with disabilities appearing for examinations.
The commission has said that the government has failed to provide adequate facilities to children with disabilities. The board has been asked to create a list of students who require writers and extra time during exams.
The commission said this after a student complained that he was not given a writer even after asking for one. He was unable to clear the exam because of this and has been appearing for the same exam since 2013.
Watch in Sign Language
- Make classrooms friendly for children with ADHD
November 15, 2018
- Understanding the Learning Disability - Dyslexia
November 14, 2018
- MBBS entrance exam brochure makes no mention of modified rules for disabled candidates
November 2, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Headlines November 18, 2018 India-Australia cricket series to begin on 21 November
- Headlines November 17, 2018 Priyanka to get married in Jodhpur, preparations are on
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 Unni Maxx talks about his vacation at the paradise of South Africa
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 Help your child with autism sleep better
- Education November 14, 2018 Understanding the Learning Disability - Dyslexia
- Accessibility November 15, 2018 Lack of clarity on revised admission norms leaves disabled students & parents groping in the dark
- Parasports November 16, 2018 Help blind athletes achieve their best by funding sighted guides, says blind Paralympian Ankur Dhama
- Headlines November 16, 2018 Deepika & Ranveer’s wedding pictures released
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Deepika and Ranveer want wedding guests to donate to charity
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News