Inspiring story of a DJ who never gave up despite disability
June 26, 2017
DJ Arpan was born with a physical disability because of which his bones didn't grew and he has a short stature.
Despite the difficulty, Arpan never gave up on his dreams and was determined to face any problems that came his way.
During childhood, Arpan learned how to play the Casio and decided to make a career in music.
Alongwith a degree in tourism, Arpan also completed a professional music course.
Today, Arpan can mix music professionally and likes to make people dance to his music.
What he needs is a more supportive system, where people accept him as a professional despite of his disability.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Headlines June 19, 2019 6 jawans injured in terror strike in Pulwama
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News