Inspiring story of a DJ who never gave up despite disability
DJ Arpan was born with a physical disability because of which his bones didn’t grew and he has a short stature.
Despite the difficulty, Arpan never gave up on his dreams and was determined to face any problems that came his way.
During childhood, Arpan learned how to play the Casio and decided to make a career in music.
Alongwith a degree in tourism, Arpan also completed a professional music course.
Today, Arpan can mix music professionally and likes to make people dance to his music.
What he needs is a more supportive system, where people accept him as a professional despite of his disability.
Watch in Sign Language
- Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
February 20, 2019
- Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
February 19, 2019
- Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
February 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kerala's disability rights groups gear up to challenge unjust road transport authorities
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Headlines February 20, 2019 India Premier League season starts 23 March
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Army kills 3 JeM terrorists in Pulwama
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 18, 2019
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019