Deaf critic movie review of Logan
A hearing perspective:
American film, Logan is a superhero action thriller movie. It is the tenth part in the X-Men film series and third and final part in the solo Wolverine series.
The film features Hugh Jackman as Logan, the Marvel Comics character Wolverine. It also stars Patrick Stewart as Professor X, Dafne Keen as Laura and Stephen Merchant as Caliban in important roles.
The film starts in the year 2029 when Logan has aged greatly because the metal alloy stuck to his bones has started poisoning him.
Logan and mutant tracker Caliban take care of Professor X who is suffering from a brain disease.
In a shocking turn of events, Logan gets to know that Laura is his biological daughter.
The way Logan and Professor X become a part of the plan to save Laura from the troublemakers forms the remaining part of the story.
The film is not a regular superhero film. It is a bit slow paced and more of a character-driven emotional story.
The best part of the film is the child artist Dafne Keen who deserves appreciation for her silent yet expressive role.
Overall, Logan is a one-time watch film.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Events February 12, 2019 Workshop on Advancing Your Interpreting Skills
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Citizen activism pays off, gurdwara in East Delhi takes steps to make worship accessible for all
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News