Deaf critic movie review of Logan
March 12, 2017
A hearing perspective:
American film, Logan is a superhero action thriller movie. It is the tenth part in the X-Men film series and third and final part in the solo Wolverine series.
The film features Hugh Jackman as Logan, the Marvel Comics character Wolverine. It also stars Patrick Stewart as Professor X, Dafne Keen as Laura and Stephen Merchant as Caliban in important roles.
The film starts in the year 2029 when Logan has aged greatly because the metal alloy stuck to his bones has started poisoning him.
Logan and mutant tracker Caliban take care of Professor X who is suffering from a brain disease.
In a shocking turn of events, Logan gets to know that Laura is his biological daughter.
The way Logan and Professor X become a part of the plan to save Laura from the troublemakers forms the remaining part of the story.
The film is not a regular superhero film. It is a bit slow paced and more of a character-driven emotional story.
The best part of the film is the child artist Dafne Keen who deserves appreciation for her silent yet expressive role.
Overall, Logan is a one-time watch film.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Church in Ireland cancels invite to priest for comparing kids with autism to animals
- Technology June 12, 2019 Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Australia
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Budding poet Neerada uses words to shatter notions about autism
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News