Deaf critic movie review of Logan
March 12, 2017
A hearing perspective:
American film, Logan is a superhero action thriller movie. It is the tenth part in the X-Men film series and third and final part in the solo Wolverine series.
The film features Hugh Jackman as Logan, the Marvel Comics character Wolverine. It also stars Patrick Stewart as Professor X, Dafne Keen as Laura and Stephen Merchant as Caliban in important roles.
The film starts in the year 2029 when Logan has aged greatly because the metal alloy stuck to his bones has started poisoning him.
Logan and mutant tracker Caliban take care of Professor X who is suffering from a brain disease.
In a shocking turn of events, Logan gets to know that Laura is his biological daughter.
The way Logan and Professor X become a part of the plan to save Laura from the troublemakers forms the remaining part of the story.
The film is not a regular superhero film. It is a bit slow paced and more of a character-driven emotional story.
The best part of the film is the child artist Dafne Keen who deserves appreciation for her silent yet expressive role.
Overall, Logan is a one-time watch film.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Calcutta High Court rules in favour of medical student with mental disorder who was denied admission
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Headlines April 12, 2019 IPL 2019- CSK beats RR
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Share funding details, court tells political parties
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Headlines April 12, 2019 First phase of 17th Loka Sabha elections completed
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News