Special glasses let color blind boy see colors
March 9, 2017
A special pair of glasses has enabled a 10-year-old boy to see colors for the first time. Cayson Irlbeck from Iowa in the US, who is color blind, says his life has changed for the better.
Cayson's father got to know about the special glasses from the Internet and contacted the manufacturer EnChroma.
The family is happy to see the difference the glasses have made. As per research, the glasses had a 50/50 chance of working.
Cayson had color blindness but is now able to see clear and bright colors around him.
Watch in Sign Language
- #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
June 13, 2019
- Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
June 12, 2019
- #TechThursdays – What makes the DALI app a game changer for students with dyslexia
June 6, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 9, 2019 Sportsperson & businesswoman, Geetha Chauhan excels at all that she does
- Headlines June 11, 2019 Virat apologises for booing Indian fans
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
- Technology June 12, 2019 Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
- Events June 11, 2019 Maximising Progress in Autism
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Dhoni gets government support on gloves issue
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Abilympics 2019 is an opportunity for disabled people to show their mettle
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News