Special glasses let color blind boy see colors
A special pair of glasses has enabled a 10-year-old boy to see colors for the first time. Cayson Irlbeck from Iowa in the US, who is color blind, says his life has changed for the better.
Cayson’s father got to know about the special glasses from the Internet and contacted the manufacturer EnChroma.
The family is happy to see the difference the glasses have made. As per research, the glasses had a 50/50 chance of working.
Cayson had color blindness but is now able to see clear and bright colors around him.
Watch in Sign Language
- Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
February 17, 2019
- Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
February 14, 2019
- Move to promote inclusion or mere gimmick? Disability-themed emojis for 2019 get mixed reviews
February 11, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 17, 2019 Skills Development Transition Program
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Two jets crash ahead of Bengaluru Aero India event, one pilot dies
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Headlines February 20, 2019 India Premier League season starts 23 March
- Parasports February 19, 2019 "After playing for 15 years, I am getting recognition now" - My Take by blind chess champ Kishan Gangolli
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News