Chinese pottery artist with speech, hearing impairments inspires
October 9, 2017
Kang Zhimin, a pottery artist from China, is speech and hearing impaired, and makes the most amazing clay sculptures.
He initially learnt the work of TV repair but could not do it well. With the support of his parents, he joined a school for people with disabilities and found his real talent.
Despite facing many challenges in life, Kang is now happy doing pottery and wants to set up his own clay studio. He wants to train others with disabilities in the art of clay pottery.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 Strong links between diet & signs of autism, say experts
- Headlines April 12, 2019 IPL 2019- CSK beats RR
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Don't play too safe with your money, look at ways to invest smartly
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Bus stops in Delhi to get audio facilities, says Delhi Transport Corporation
- Get-hooked April 11, 2019 Visually impaired girls from Ahmedabad chosen to perform the garba at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Black Hole image creator is a media star
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News