This app helps build self-esteem among kids with ADHD
March 15, 2017
A new app called iGotThis has been developed to help increase self-esteem and productivity among kids with ADHD and their families.
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a mental disorder, linked to problems with neuro-development. The condition is accompanied by excessive activity and sometimes difficulty controlling behavior.
Kids with ADHD usually face problems at both school and home, and are more likely to have low self-esteem.
The app aims to address these problems through a series of tasks.
It has many features to keep kids with ADHD focused and motivated.
Watch in Sign Language
- #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
April 18, 2019
- Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
April 15, 2019
- Developmental disorders can now be diagnosed from home, thanks to this app developed by AIIMS
April 11, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News