This app helps build self-esteem among kids with ADHD
March 15, 2017
A new app called iGotThis has been developed to help increase self-esteem and productivity among kids with ADHD and their families.
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a mental disorder, linked to problems with neuro-development. The condition is accompanied by excessive activity and sometimes difficulty controlling behavior.
Kids with ADHD usually face problems at both school and home, and are more likely to have low self-esteem.
The app aims to address these problems through a series of tasks.
It has many features to keep kids with ADHD focused and motivated.
Watch in Sign Language
- #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
June 13, 2019
- Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
June 12, 2019
- #TechThursdays – What makes the DALI app a game changer for students with dyslexia
June 6, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Supreme Court orders release of arrested journalist
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Sherin & Neerada’s deep bond of friendship is rooted in understanding & respect
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News