How teachers can improve self-esteem of students with autism
March 25, 2017
Children with autism face difficulties in studies due to their medical conditions. They are not able to socialize and express like others, which can cause low self-esteem.
Teachers can use some tips to improve the self-esteem in their students with autism.
Encouraging the student and helping them find their strengths.
Teaching students about positive self-talk and not to have a negative opinion of themselves.
Praise the students frequently on their good work.
Appreciate every small improvement shown by the students.
Encourage them to be more independent.
Give them some responsibilities to work on.
Do not label students and give them opportunities to change.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
- Events June 17, 2019 Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Get-hooked June 13, 2019 Feeling body positive when you have a disability
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News