Thai orchestra aims to bring music to visually impaired kids
October 15, 2017
The Thai Blind Orchestra based in Thailand aims to bring music to the lives of kids with visual impairments.
The musicians in the orchestra are blind children and they are led by a man who also works at an elephant conservation centre.
The orchestra was started so that children with visual impairments could also learn to play musical instruments.
The children are very happy to be a part of the group and love to learn music. Most of them wish to continue in the field of music as they grow.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Black Hole image creator is a media star
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News