Thai orchestra aims to bring music to visually impaired kids
October 15, 2017
The Thai Blind Orchestra based in Thailand aims to bring music to the lives of kids with visual impairments.
The musicians in the orchestra are blind children and they are led by a man who also works at an elephant conservation centre.
The orchestra was started so that children with visual impairments could also learn to play musical instruments.
The children are very happy to be a part of the group and love to learn music. Most of them wish to continue in the field of music as they grow.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Finance Minister to present budget on 5 July
- Events June 26, 2019 Music therapy for special needs children
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Social media thread highlights barriers faced by disabled candidates at exam halls across India
- Headlines June 25, 2019 RBI Deputy Governor resigns
- Education June 21, 2019 American College in Madurai introduces disability studies in syllabus
- Events June 26, 2019 Morning of Fun
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Understanding Deafblindness
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Narendra Modi celebrates yoga day at Ranchi
- Events June 20, 2019 With This Ability - Comedy and Conversation with Sweta Mantrii
- Headlines June 23, 2019 Pakistan gets warning to curb terrorism by October
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News