Nike designs accessible shoes for PwD
International footwear brand Nike plans to introduce a new shoe that includes special accessibility features.
The idea is to make it easier for people with disabilities to slip their feet in and out.
The new collection of shoes is called the LeBron Soldier 10 FlyEase.
It opens from the heal to the midpoint and uses a flatter zipper and Velcro straps to secure the shoe around the foot.
The LeBron Soldier 10 FlyEase is available online in both kids and adult sizes.
Watch in Sign Language
- This Bengaluru school is empowering women with disabilities for the job market
December 18, 2018
- How a trek led to the start of a larger journey - My Take by P Devendra, Founder, Nayan Foundation
December 18, 2018
- My life is disabled by my environment - Guest column by Diethono Nakhro, disability rights activist
December 17, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Isha Ambani & Anand Piramal ties the knot at Ambani’s residence in Mumbai
- Parasports December 13, 2018 Wheelchair kabaddi set to make its presence felt in India
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Hearing Impairment - Deaf and hard of hearing
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh may be announced today
- Headlines December 15, 2018 Badminton players Saina Nehwal and Parupalli Kashyap are married
- Events December 17, 2018 Blind Cricket League
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Zomato delivery boy sacked after video goes viral
- Headlines December 17, 2018 P V Sindhu makes history, becomes 1st Indian to win BWF World Tour title
- Headlines December 15, 2018 India vs Australia - Decision to drop Jadeja criticised
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 10, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018