Nike designs accessible shoes for PwD
International footwear brand Nike plans to introduce a new shoe that includes special accessibility features.
The idea is to make it easier for people with disabilities to slip their feet in and out.
The new collection of shoes is called the LeBron Soldier 10 FlyEase.
It opens from the heal to the midpoint and uses a flatter zipper and Velcro straps to secure the shoe around the foot.
The LeBron Soldier 10 FlyEase is available online in both kids and adult sizes.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kochi Metro gets thumbs up for accessibility features
- Events February 21, 2019 Free Medical Camp
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Two jets crash ahead of Bengaluru Aero India event, one pilot dies
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Pakistani actors and artists banned by Indian film industry
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Saudi Arabia Crown in India to strengthen ties
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Accessibility February 18, 2019 Kozhikode Art Gallery under fire for blocking access to wheelchair users
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 16, 2019
Get-hooked February 18, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019