Nike designs accessible shoes for PwD
March 24, 2017
International footwear brand Nike plans to introduce a new shoe that includes special accessibility features.
The idea is to make it easier for people with disabilities to slip their feet in and out.
The new collection of shoes is called the LeBron Soldier 10 FlyEase.
It opens from the heal to the midpoint and uses a flatter zipper and Velcro straps to secure the shoe around the foot.
The LeBron Soldier 10 FlyEase is available online in both kids and adult sizes.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Love, Marriage & Disability - couples share their stories
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Lyse Bin Muhammad combines medicine & disability activism with ease
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News