Goa government will use sports to make education inclusive
March 26, 2017
The government in Goa plans to make education in the state inclusive for children with disabilities. To achieve this, plans are being made to start at the grassroots level and create awareness and interest by encouraging sports.
Tournaments will be arranged at the village, district and state levels and this will include coaching camps and residential sport camps.
Improvements will be made to the existing schemes for the educational needs of children with various disabilities like deafness, blindness, intellectual disability and physical disability.
Transport facilities will be arranged for schools that teach to children with disabilities.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Accessibility April 21, 2019 Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News