Goa government will use sports to make education inclusive
The government in Goa plans to make education in the state inclusive for children with disabilities. To achieve this, plans are being made to start at the grassroots level and create awareness and interest by encouraging sports.
Tournaments will be arranged at the village, district and state levels and this will include coaching camps and residential sport camps.
Improvements will be made to the existing schemes for the educational needs of children with various disabilities like deafness, blindness, intellectual disability and physical disability.
Transport facilities will be arranged for schools that teach to children with disabilities.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Congress fields Ashok Gehlot, Sachin Pilot in Rajasthan, no clarity on who will be CM
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 What made Stan Lee's superheroes so magical for children with autism
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Rohit Sharma in list of batsmen with over 200 boundaries in T20Is
- Headlines November 17, 2018 Priyanka to get married in Jodhpur, preparations are on
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 The Executive Age of children with ADHD, find out more
- Events November 15, 2018 Convention Against Sexual Assaults on Women with Disabilities
- Headlines November 18, 2018 Delhi on high alert after threat of terror attack
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Parasports November 18, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News