Goa government will use sports to make education inclusive
The government in Goa plans to make education in the state inclusive for children with disabilities. To achieve this, plans are being made to start at the grassroots level and create awareness and interest by encouraging sports.
Tournaments will be arranged at the village, district and state levels and this will include coaching camps and residential sport camps.
Improvements will be made to the existing schemes for the educational needs of children with various disabilities like deafness, blindness, intellectual disability and physical disability.
Transport facilities will be arranged for schools that teach to children with disabilities.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment February 10, 2019 Program by DFID-UK, SCPwD & National Star College-UK equips trainers with strategies to promote workplace inclusion
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News