Goa government will use sports to make education inclusive
March 26, 2017
The government in Goa plans to make education in the state inclusive for children with disabilities. To achieve this, plans are being made to start at the grassroots level and create awareness and interest by encouraging sports.
Tournaments will be arranged at the village, district and state levels and this will include coaching camps and residential sport camps.
Improvements will be made to the existing schemes for the educational needs of children with various disabilities like deafness, blindness, intellectual disability and physical disability.
Transport facilities will be arranged for schools that teach to children with disabilities.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Celebrate Autism Pride Day, every day
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News