Models in wheelchairs steal the show at the Moscow Fashion Week
April 1, 2017
Elegant models took to the catwalk in their wheelchairs in a stunning show for the Moscow Fashion Week.
They were dressed in cocktail wear and leather trousers and they dazzled the audience with their style.
The models were displaying the latest collection by Open World, a non-profit organization that aims to include people with disabilities in society.
Women in wheelchairs and amputees, who are otherwise never seen on a fashion runway, made their presence felt.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports June 21, 2019 Ahead of Physical Disability World Series, allegations of bias against selectors
- Education June 24, 2019 Inclusive Education - Challenges and Barriers - Guest column by Rukmini Krishnaswamy
- Parasports June 20, 2019 Sonakshi Sinha likely to play the part of Paralympian Deepa Malik
- Events June 20, 2019 Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Parasports June 23, 2019 Deaf shooter Dhanush Srikanth stuns the world with performance in regular category
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Imran Khan trolled after he quotes Tagore as Gibran
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Afghanistan match was a lesson, says Virat
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News