Models in wheelchairs steal the show at the Moscow Fashion Week
Elegant models took to the catwalk in their wheelchairs in a stunning show for the Moscow Fashion Week.
They were dressed in cocktail wear and leather trousers and they dazzled the audience with their style.
The models were displaying the latest collection by Open World, a non-profit organization that aims to include people with disabilities in society.
Women in wheelchairs and amputees, who are otherwise never seen on a fashion runway, made their presence felt.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 11, 2019 Robert Vadra takes to Facebook to share his story
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya gets married
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News