Models in wheelchairs steal the show at the Moscow Fashion Week
April 1, 2017
Elegant models took to the catwalk in their wheelchairs in a stunning show for the Moscow Fashion Week.
They were dressed in cocktail wear and leather trousers and they dazzled the audience with their style.
The models were displaying the latest collection by Open World, a non-profit organization that aims to include people with disabilities in society.
Women in wheelchairs and amputees, who are otherwise never seen on a fashion runway, made their presence felt.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 'Mental hai kya': Sensational & STIGMA MULTIPLIES? - My take by Dr Harish Shetty
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Over 200 dead in Sri Lanka blasts
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 A session on managing your own career for people with visual impairments
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 #AutismPower - Arun Prasad inspires young people with autism to live life independently
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News