Attendance allowance to students with special needs in Mumbai civic schools
Mumbai civic authorities plans to start schemes like fixed deposits for girl students, toy libraries for nursery schools and introduction of mini-science centres in the municipal schools.
Also planned is giving attendance allowance and scholarships to students with special needs.
This will benefit 850 special students studying in 17 civic schools and over 4,000 students with special needs studying in other civic schools. The students will get Rs 10 each per day as attendance allowance.
Watch in Sign Language
- Some ways to help kids with autism prepare for exams
October 20, 2018
- Proposal to start sign language exams needs a reality check, say experts
October 18, 2018
- Some tips to make classrooms inclusive for children with cerebral palsy
October 16, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education October 16, 2018 Some tips to make classrooms inclusive for children with cerebral palsy
- Get-hooked October 15, 2018 Supreme Court raps Haryana government for denying disabled students' MBBS admission
- Headlines October 20, 2018 India take on West Indies in first of 5-match one day match series
- Headlines October 18, 2018 Armed mobs attack women journalists near Sabrimala temple
- Parasports October 14, 2018 India win Blind Cricket Tri Series final, beat Sri Lanka by 10 wickets
- Parasports October 17, 2018 Deepak Malik's century gives India lead against Sri Lanka in Blind Cricket Twenty20 series
- Education October 18, 2018 Proposal to start sign language exams needs a reality check, say experts
- Parasports October 18, 2018 India beat Sri Lanka to win T20 series
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 Government announces scholarships for students with disabilities
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Abhyan Centre steps in to lend a hand to disabled teenagers
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Education October 20, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News