Attendance allowance to students with special needs in Mumbai civic schools
April 4, 2017
Mumbai civic authorities plans to start schemes like fixed deposits for girl students, toy libraries for nursery schools and introduction of mini-science centres in the municipal schools.
Also planned is giving attendance allowance and scholarships to students with special needs.
This will benefit 850 special students studying in 17 civic schools and over 4,000 students with special needs studying in other civic schools. The students will get Rs 10 each per day as attendance allowance.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan pays 70 crore tax
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News