Attendance allowance to students with special needs in Mumbai civic schools
Mumbai civic authorities plans to start schemes like fixed deposits for girl students, toy libraries for nursery schools and introduction of mini-science centres in the municipal schools.
Also planned is giving attendance allowance and scholarships to students with special needs.
This will benefit 850 special students studying in 17 civic schools and over 4,000 students with special needs studying in other civic schools. The students will get Rs 10 each per day as attendance allowance.
Watch in Sign Language
- Disabled students in West Bengal cheer move to reserve 5% seats in higher education
December 18, 2018
- Sol's Arc is making the world a better place for children with disabilities
December 14, 2018
- Top medical institute in Chandigarh under scanner for discriminating against disabled candidates
December 14, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 13, 2018 India vs Australia - Prithvi Shaw will miss second Test
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Congress to form government in MP with Mayawati’s support
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh may be announced today
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Diabetes-related eye diseases is the leading cause of blindness in India, says study
- Headlines December 16, 2018 13 miners in Meghalaya feared dead, search operations on
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Praangan is meeting educational needs of children with disorders
- Parasports December 13, 2018 Wheelchair kabaddi set to make its presence felt in India
- Education December 18, 2018 Disabled students in West Bengal cheer move to reserve 5% seats in higher education
- Headlines December 18, 2018 New Madhya Pradesh CM waives off farmers' loan after taking charge
- Get-hooked December 16, 2018 Health Problems in children with Autism
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018