Attendance allowance to students with special needs in Mumbai civic schools
April 4, 2017
Mumbai civic authorities plans to start schemes like fixed deposits for girl students, toy libraries for nursery schools and introduction of mini-science centres in the municipal schools.
Also planned is giving attendance allowance and scholarships to students with special needs.
This will benefit 850 special students studying in 17 civic schools and over 4,000 students with special needs studying in other civic schools. The students will get Rs 10 each per day as attendance allowance.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Afghanistan match was a lesson, says Virat
- Education June 24, 2019 Inclusive Education - Challenges and Barriers - Guest column by Rukmini Krishnaswamy
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Imran Khan trolled after he quotes Tagore as Gibran
- Headlines June 23, 2019 ‘Kabir Singh’ becomes fourth-highest opener of 2019
- Events June 20, 2019 Certificate course in Assistive Technology Solutions
- Headlines June 23, 2019 Rahul Gandhi criticised for mocking Dog Squad yoga picture
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Zakker Hussain’s relentless commitment to social work is admired by many people
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Narendra Modi celebrates yoga day at Ranchi
- Headlines June 27, 2019 Salman Khan accused of assault, robbery
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Uber India apology to disability rights activist not enough, call for concrete measures
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News